47

Everybody should have a bit of Chris Collins. But sadly he's mine.

All mine. So back away bitches...
- - - - - - -

It's been a week since we became official. Can you believe it? We confessed our love for each other on the day of the dead.

At the last hour of the party Chris was forced to wear a cookie monster costume. It was really really funny. He even danced the macarena. And it was all thanks to his bet with Zach. Bit he didn't look embarassed. He was laughing as loud as we were. And that was the finale...the finishing touch of the night.

We also went to his sister's birthday and we had a blast. I even met some of their family members. That's nice.

Even Melanie didn't bother to linger around Chris. I think she's doing good with Matt. I never even thought they'd even stand each other. But as I can see they're doing just fine.

Samuel and Gess are okay too. They text each other very often. Two days after the party, Samuel flew back to California where he usually lives. Gess and him are having a long distance "Friendship". I don't even know how to describe their relationship. I know they're not together but there's this something between them.

I didn't receive any death threats this week. That's a good thing. It's either that was only a prank from someone who has nothing better to do or the one who wrote it is busy with something...or someone. And that someone's name could possibly, just maybe Matt. My suspects are Shawn, Andrea or Melanie. I don't know any other enemies.

Each and every day I spend time with Chris I see life brighter and brighter. But we all know that relationships have their up's and downs. It's not always raindows and butterflies.

"Awww. What do you mean you can't come?"

"Mr.Brown assigned me to tutor somebody again...can't blame me I'm smart." The Chris you know.

"Ohh. Okay then smarty pants." We're.walking towards the parking lot.

"I'll check out on you later. Okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah."

"Adios mi amor." Then he kissed the top of my head. "Don't I get a kiss?"

"Uhmmmm..." I say while I hop into my car. Once I'm in I lock the doors and open the windshield. "No."

"Whaaaat?! That is so unfair!" I start the car and set it in reverse.

"You'll have a taste of these juicy lips when you get to my house." I say and popped a flying kiss for him. "Bye-yuh."

"Bye. See you la-"

"Hey Chris!" Says a girly voice.

"Oh hey Hollie." Chris waved.

"Ready to tutor me?" That Hollie girl said in a flirty way.

"Yeah. Just gotta say goodbye to my-" before he could even finish I speed away.

I don't want to watch somebody flirt with my man. I mean..who would? Right? That girl has looks though. What's her name again? Homie? Hogie? Hornie? Whatever. Nevermind. I know she's one of those cheerleaders.

I need something to make me forget about her. I'm usually not the jealous type but this is Chriatian Collins we're talking about. I love him and I don't want to ruin what we have.

I drive to the mall and search for somewhere to eat. I think I feel like having some chinese today. I head to the counter and order my stuff. I got one for Chris too just incase he decides to come over.

"Raffy?" Huh?

"Oh hey Gwen." By the way I am not creeped out of Gwen now. I got to know her more and I think she's pretty cool.

"What are you doing here?"

"Buying some stuff." Not druggy stuff.

"Where's the boyfriend?"

"Uhh. He's kind of busy." Yup. Busy.

"Ohhh...you busy? Wanna hang out a bit?"

"Sure thing." we entered the nearest Starbucks Cafe and order our choice of flavor."So how's it going with Zach?"

"Zach? You do know we're just friends."

"Yeah. But you do look cute together during the party."

"Don't use that word on me chica. It doesn't fit me."

"Shut up. Yes it does."

"Have some cake. I think you're just hungry."

"No, no. I'm serious."

"Sure you are. So how'r you and loverboy?" She said then wiggled her eyebrows.

"We are okay. Just fine." Yes we are. And I couldn't ask for someone better.
After our littlw chitchat I went home and did my own thing. Chris didn't text me yet so I did a couple of chores.

After maybe an hour or more I sprawled on the couch and rested my body. It was only a couple of chores but I feel like my body's giving up on me.

Ohh the agony! I just want to lay on the clouds right now aye?

I close my eyes and heard the door handle jiggle. Wtf? Kidnappers don't knock right? And he didn't. What if it's Shawn? Or a rapist? Or somebody that is here to hurt me.

I grabbed the frying pan and held it up high. I learned from the movie Tangled that a frying pan is a very good deffense material. Love that movie by the way. Now back to my situation....

I walked slowly to the door and cranked it open. "AAaAaAaaaaAhhhhh!!"

- - - - - - - - -

I already started school a few days ago and as you can see I didn't uodate much. Sorry for that.
I wasn't supposed to update thus one because it was hella short but I still did. Yeah.