42

"Can you help me find a birthday present for a girl?" My birthday isn't until May.

"Uhhhh. For whom?"

"For Kirsten. And by the way...ahe wants you to come."

"Awwww. You're like legally boyfriend amd girlfriend now." Gess.

"Relationship Goals bro. That's what you're supposed to be looking for in a girl." Mars uttered to Zachary.

"But we're not yet together." That's me.

"Yeah because Christian is so slow in making progress." Marshall.

"We'll get to that part. Don't be excited." Christian blushing a little. Same as me.

"Can I be your first child's godparent?" Matthew.

"Ohh ohh. Can I be the aunt?" Gess.

"Omg! You guys are so weird! I don't want to hear this anymore! I'm going to my next class now. Goodbye." I grab my things and run into the hallway before anyone can say something.

Those friends are weird. But I cannot deny that I like it when they tease us. Woooh. Better get to class and get this day over with.

Oh yeah! I forgot to ask Chris when are we goint to buy some presents for her sister.

To: Chris
'Hey. When r we gonna go buy gfts?'

The whole day went by with a blur. I don't really remember what the teacher blabs about. I gotta pay attention more or my grades will be an epic fail.

What costume am I gonna wear for the party? I don't want to wear a revealing and slutty one. I want something that says 'im a virgin but not too much like Mother Mary'. What am I gonna wear?

When I arrive home I sit on my bed and bring out my laptop. My awesome laptop. I search for cute costumes.The shown photo results were awesome but...

Zombie? Nope.
Princess? I did that many times when I was a kid.
Toothfairy? Nuh-uh!
Mummy? A waste of good toilet paper.
Frankenstein? No way!
Disney Princess? No.
A minion? Hmm. I'll think about it.
A ghost? Are you kidding me right now?
An ogre? Fiona and Shrek? I don't want to be gree. And don't get your ideas, I don't wanna be a blue smurf too.
A cheetah? Like what?
Im running out of choices here...until I saw it. Yes! This would be perfect! I love it! That's settled then. I will dress as that.

I log into my social media accounts and check my notifications. None out of the ordinary. And no suspicious posts from somebody on somebody's wall. Beep!

It's from Chris.

'Sunday. Pick you up at 11 am.'
Then Sunday it is then.

To Chris:
'Sure.'

One word replies. I hate those but I do it often.
Uhmmmm. So what now? I have nothing to do tonight. Ohh kay.

I went downstairs to cook my dindin and watch Netflix. I clicked on Titanic. After almost an hour into the movie. My eyes are bloodshot and my shirt is wet. I should have gotten shit loads of toilet paper but I was too lazy to even stand up or grab my phone. This movie is epic! It makes me cry hard.

It's almost 8 pm and there was a knock on the door. Who would it be? Serial killers don't knock, do they? I open the door not having any second thoughts. And the door I opened revealed Narnia. And ofcourse I was kidding. There stood a man in black. And no it is not Will Smith. And it is not also a kidnapper because he ain't wearing one of those cliched ski masks.

His uncovered face showed a bright smile even brightening up the night time. His eyes scan my face and his heart warming smile disperses. He gently pushes past me and enters the house.

"Where is he? Did he come?" He said through clenched teeth. Excuse me? Earlier he is smiling widely and now he's mad? What's wrong with this guy?

"What are you saying?"

"Did Shawn come and harass you again?" Harass? Shawn? What?

"Uhh. Sorry but what are you talking about?" Im lost. He came near me and looked me in the eyes.

"Your eyes...they look like you washed them with soap. It's so red so I thought you cried because of him."

"Why would I cry because of him? And he doesn't even know where I live. And I think he had enough when you beat him up at that party."

"Trying to put the blame on me aye? Excuse me but we beat him up. You and your ninja moves." He smiled which completely reveals a change in his mood from earlier. What a bipolar.

"Yeah. Yeah."

"So what's with the eyes?" I look myself in the mirror and see my eyes almost gonna fall out.

"I've been crying." So much.

"For what?" I point to the tv and he looks at the still playing Titanic movie. "That explains it." I took a seat on the couch and he mirrored my action.

"What are you even doing here?"

"I've been calling and texting you nonstop and you were just ignoring me."

"Well sorry. I was watching the most romantic and heart touching movie ever."

"Well that's no better than the lovestory we'll create together." My eyes went wide looking at this guy.

"Don't be all cheesy on me."

"Why not? I like it when you blush." He smiles and his lipring drags me to heaven. He's gotta stop smiling like that.

"Uhhhh! Stop! Don't smile!" He chuckles then a curious look on his face.

"Why not? I've been told my smile spreads smiles on other peoples faces too." Theory proven!

"I can't take it! What if I melt?" He laughs again and then flashes his lipbite101 and a wink. I push him and run upstairs while yelling. "OMG! OMG! I can't take this! I hate you!"

I heard a series of laughs. "Raffy! Come back here and let's eat icecream." Without even thinking before I know it my feet are dragging me downstairs.

"And I hate you even more for using icecream against me." I sat down on the couch beside him with crossed arms and blushy cheeks.

"So now I know what to bribe you with." Psh!

"So where's the icecream I've been promised with?"

"Only if you say you're officially my squishy."

- - - - - - - -