2

"Uuuuuuuugh!" I shout as I pushed away from him and ran as fast as i could towards my house. I push in my keys, enter then shut the door. I look outside the window and see his friend pulling him inside of his truck. Ugh! What an asshole! I swear he is gonna pay for this when i see him! I hope I meet him again. He's a dick! For God's sake!
Thank God my parents dont live with me. I live on my own in this apartment so I can be nearer to the mall and to my school.

I walk up to my bedroom. Undressed and took a hot shower. The hot water washes away the tiredness I feel right now including the stinky scent of his vomit on me. The water relaxes me as I think about what Andrea said to me earlier. About Shawn. Is he cheating on me? But I do trust him. I think. I don't want to assume things unless I got proof. I have to stop overthinking these things. I need to go to bed it's my first day of my sophomore college year tomorrow and I don't want to start it by being late.

I got out of the shower and towel dry myself. I send Shawn a message before going to sleep.

Me: *hey, i missed you. You did not text me the whole day :(*

After some minutes.

Shawn: *yeah. Sorry about that. I was just preparing my things for tomorrow. First day remember?*

Me: *oh, sorry. I missed you though.*

Shawn: *yeah. Just go to sleep and i will text you first thing in the morning. Night. :)*

Me: *night. I Love you :)*

He doesn't respond to my last message. I close my eyes and tried drowning myself to sleep

The sun is peeking on my window and its rays attack my eyes. I check my time.

I'ts only 6 am. I take a cold shower to wake me up. Too cold in fact..its like I swam at a nearly frozen lake at 4 in the morning. I look for something to wear. I decided to wear a white top and black skirt that hangs just above my knees. I choose to just straighten my hair so that I wont look too dressy. I pick up my things and drove to school. I glance at my phone but not a single text from my 'so called boyfriend' Shawn.

"Raffy!" I heard someone calling me. "Raffy, over here!" I look around and found Gess sitting alone waving her hand at me with a bright smile on her face. She was always the happy go lucky girl among the 4 of us. I approach the table and she instantly stands up and gave me a warm, welcoming, back breaking hug. I cough dramatically and she lets go of me.

"Sorry for almost killing you there" she says with a laugh. I join her as we sit down.

"Its okay. I know you just missed the beautiful Raffy Rogers!" She raises her brow at me and starts laughing again. "So where is Jean and Andrea?"

"They went to the drugstore to buy some advil. Somebody's having a really bad hangover."

"Maybe its for Jean. She's the party animal among us. Maybe she hooked up with someone again last night"

Gess laughs loudly and bites her lower lip to stop her laughter to spill out off her mouth. That is because she notices Jean and Andrea approaching us. They quietly sat down.

"I spy with my little eye a certified cutie!" Says Jean. And licks her lips. I turn around to look at whom she was referring to. I saw a guy with a perfectly structured jawline, his amazing green eyes and ...

"That panty-dropping smile!" Says one of my companions but I didn't take my eyes off of him. He looks familiar... too familiar! "It's the guy who puked at me last night!" I spill out. My voice was louder than i thought it would be.

"Wait.. what?! Somebody puked on you last night? And it was him?" Andrea said. The 3 girls looked at each other and laughed together. Loud.

"Yeah! And I want revenge! But now is definitely not the time" so I stand from my seat and we go to our different classes. None of us are classmates. Too bad.

I am on my first class of the day. I am getting so bored listening to everyone infront introducing their names. And I cant get him out of my head. The way he is at the table by the window with his friends laughing together, flashing his bright smile, the sun shines at him and gave him a background glow... wait! What am I thinking?! I have a boyfriend for God's sake!

My monday schedule is done and I am on my way to the parking lot with Andrea. She asked me for a lift. I look around to search for my car. There it is, beside that black pick ip truck? Is that the same car? Oh I am so getting my revenge!

"You still carry that small knife you use for self defense?" I ask Andrea amd she nods. "Give me it. Now." Demanding much. She gives it to me and I approach the truck.

"Hey. What are you gonna do with that?" She approaches me.

"This is his truck. That green-eyed monster!" She laughs at the words I chose to call him.

"You bad-ass! Hurry so I won't be late to where I'm going."

I slash the front tires of his truck and rush to my car to avoid witnesses. Andrea is smiling while staring at her phone. Who is she meeting with anyway? I was about to ask her when suddenly a group of people enter the parking lot. Oh no! He's here!

"Who the fuck slashed my tires!?" He yells while both hands on his head pulling his hair.

"You deserve it jerk!" I shout . Those words came straight from my mouth without passing my brain. The whole group looked at our direction. Yup. They're looking at only one direction.

- - - - -
.