Chapter 12: Getting Crafty

“She’s been asleep for quite a while now” I heard someone mention. “Yeah, she’s a heavy sleeper” a thick Irish accent rang throughout the room. With curiosity getting the best of me, I cracked an eye open and squealed at what I saw. The boys, along with Cary are all too closely looking down at me. Their faces are like a foot away from mine. They all laughed and Cary said “Good morning, sleepy head. I couldn’t bring myself to wake you up since you were having such a heavy sleep. Then the boys entered and suggested we look and take photos… of you”

I was only wearing one of Niall’s overly large shirts and my knickers.

“What the hell, guys? Don’t you have better things to do than stare at me while I’m sleeping?” I said, making a vexed face. Ugh, these people sometimes irritate the wits out of me.

Zayn came up to me and hugged me “Aww, we didn’t just stare at you. We took photos too!” I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. Turning to the guys, he waved his hands in front of me like I’m some sort of a spectacle.  “Dianne Robmyer, everybody! Yes, she’s not a morning person at all.”

Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis and Cary all broke into fits of laughter again.

I groaned and went back to sleep, covering my head with a pillow. It’s not too long when I felt a weight above me. “Babe, let’s eat”. Niall.

“Haven’t you just eaten breakfast?” I said under my pillow.

“Yes,” he laughed, then continued “but we haven’t eaten breakfast together yet. So get your sleepy ass out of that bed and let’s eat”

“Ugh, Niall. I don’t wanna eat” I rolled over the other side, away from him.

“No, you’re eating with me whether you like it or not” Niall dragged the duvet off me and pulled me up to him, bringing me closer to his face. I pushed him away without saying anything and went to the bathroom, yelling “TOOTHBRUSH, BABE!”

He laughed and waved me off.

I got out from the loo a few minutes later and went to find Niall, but my iPhone pinged, signifying I have a new mention.

“Isn’t she cute when she’s asleep? Hahahah! x hey @ilovethenialler! Hope yer not mad at me.” Niall attached photo of a sleeping me again, but this time it’s worse. I was lying on my stomach but my face is angled towards Niall’s camera and my mouth was freaking open!

I replied

I am mad at you. Don’t talk to me. @NiallOfficial” I already have half a hundred thousand followers in just a week. Whoa.

My tweet received a lot of “Ooohs” from his fans. I was about to reply to some of my fans when Louis replied “@NiallOfficial, uh-oh! Somebody’s in trouble. Hahah! You’re dead, mate!”

These boys are so weird sometimes. They live under one roof, but then they still tweet each other. Power of technology.

I went off in search for my Niall “always hungry” Horan. I found him on his phone, still tweeting, maybe. I pretended I didn’t see him. Passing by him, I grabbed a pancake mix and he stopped whatever he was doing on his phone and came to me, snaking his arms around my waist.

“I already made pancakes for you, love” he whispered, a little too close to my ear.

I didn’t respond to what he said, and his grip loosened a bit. My I’m-angry-at-you-for-posting-yet-again-another-sleeping-photo-of-me scheme is working.

He turned me around to face him, locking his perfect blue eyes to mine. “Are you really mad at me?”

His face was full of worry, so I simply laughed and said “Oh my God. You should’ve seen the look on your face!”