Falling.

author's note:

So there's a trigger warning for this chapter. I just want to let you guys know that even when it seems like there's no hope, there is. There is always going to be a light at the end of the tunnel. The light might seem like an illusion but it's not, the tunnel is. Every single time you wake up, you're a fighter. The real strength is not in muscle or not feeling pain, it's in feeling pain. It's in feeling pain and fighting when we feel like giving up. It's in finding hope where there seems to be none at all.

Recently, there was a moment where it all became too much for me. I try not to cry because I think there's no point. I don't want others to worry about me, I'm kind of always holding it together for other people but I cracked. I fell off the wagon and I just cried. I felt like I was drowning and no one could hear me screaming for help.

But a very good friend of mine reminded me that it always gets worse before it gets better.

So I just want each and everyone of you to remember how special you are. There is no one else like you, you are an original so don't let anyone treat you like a knock off. You're all diamonds.

Since this is a trigger warning, if you're a little unsteady of how you might react, don't read. I'll be more than happy to recount what happened after for you. I don't want any of you feeling unsteady. Also if anyone ever needs to talk, I'm more than happy to help or give some advice or if you even need someone to just listen to you. Feel free to inbox me.

**

**

**

Third person point of view: 

Stiles. 

He had been warned by Allison that Scott was acting a bit weird, and after witnessing Boyd basically punch a hole in the vending machine, he didn't need anymore convincing that something weird was happening in the motel. 

Lydia had told them how she heard the deaths that have happened in the motel. It was like she was being forced to listen to each and everyone of those deaths over and over again. It was like something out of a nightmare. She said how she heard a couple commit suicide in the room next door to them, how she was hearing deaths all around her. It was like she was in a nightmare. 

Then that's when they figured it out after the last death she was hearing. 

Lydia had heard a mother drowning her baby, that's when they figured out exactly was happening with her. Lydia was using her Banshee powers. She was sensing the death all around her. She was insisting that the reason she was hearing death all around her, and the sudden rise in number in the Glenn Capri lobby was because of the hotel itself. This was later confirmed when they stopped Ethan from cutting himself open with a hacksaw.