Truth, Heartbreak, and Everything in Between.

author's note: 

dedicated to the lovely BetaAllen, we talked about the complications of their relationship and let's just say there's a huge one coming along and sorry if this chapter breaks your heart and makes you beyond pissed off. But complicated relationships are sometimes the most real. How will you ever know how much you really love someone or how strong your feelings are towards that person if you're never away from them or have something to overcome? But believe me you beautiful people, Stavannah will have some of the best scenes, intense, funny, more flowly scenes in the next couple of chapters/book. Trust me, slow burn is better than all at once. It'll be worth the wait and complications, trust me. 

anyways, enjoy and try not to hate me too much xxx

I still had my eyes closed as I clinged to Stiles, not wanting to let him go out of fear that he might slip through my finger tips. All I wanted to do was stay in his arms, never letting go. But eventually, somehow I got enough strength to pull myself away from him as he put me down and I backed up a little, just looking at him, taking all this in. I finally found the courage to speak up after what seemed like a thousand years. 

"I dreamed..of this moment.." I bit my bottom lip as I looked up at him. "Thinking of the moment when I would get to see you again...it made those rough nights almost a bit better.." 

stiles smiled at me, connecting our hands and moving a piece of hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear. I closed my eyes as I leaned into his touch, resting my cheek against his hand. "I knew you would come back...now we can be together..." He brought my hand to his face, placing a gentle kiss on it before pulling me in for another kiss. But before he could touch my lips, I slowly pulled away. He looked at me confused before asking me what was wrong. 

"Stiles.." I sighed to myself, knowing what had to be said. I wanted to be with him so bad but..I couldn't..at least not without telling him everything...what happened when I was away.. "I'm...i..there's something I need to tell you...." I felt my breath get caught in my throat as i felt like I was about to fall over the edge.

"what is it...?" He asked me confused.

"I want to be honest with you..." I started saying as I heard my voice crack. "I..if we're gonna..be anything then...you need to know..." 

"You're scaring me...what's wrong.." Stiles looked at me, now a bit more scared as I felt tears form in my eyes as i was about to tell him something that could possibly break his heart. 

"It was a couple of months ago, it was right after we broke up and I yelled at you to never see me again..it was while I was away..we weren't even together..." My voice cracked as Stiles just looked at me, heartbeat rising. "I was upset and...I had something to drink.. because I wanted the pain to go away...I just wanted to forget..we started talking and...and we..we.." 

"Savannah, spit it out." 

"I felt something..it felt nice, it felt safe, and it felt right..and im sorry, im so sorry..." I avoided eye contact with him as I heard his heartbeat sky rocketed. 

"Savannah, just spit it out already." Stiles looked at me. 

"We kissed..." I whispered the last part as I slowly looked up at him. He had the most hurt look on his face. 

"Who's we...?" Stiles asked me, voice cracking a little bit.

"Stiles.." my voice cracked.

"who's we Savannah?" He repeated.

"It was a mistake, it didn't...I was...it didn't mean anything.." I tried explaining but Stiles kept interrupting me.

"Who's we Savannah?" Stiles looked at me, heartbeat sounding like it was ready to fall out of his chest. I let out a deep sigh, blinking away some of the tears that were in my eyes as I looked over at him.