Chapter ten-Kiss Me

(Maggie's POV)

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I didn't know why I did but I can't change that know. I thought back to what happened. 

"Maggz?" He asked.

"Yah Mac?"

"Do you want to go you homecoming with me?"

I looked away and nodded my head. I turned back to him then. We looked into each others eyes now. His were deep brown. They pulled me closer. He took my head in his hands and kissed me. I pulled away at frist but moved closer, our lips falling in sync. We pulled apart and he slipped his hand into mine, entertwining our fingers.

Now we were Fort Ramp General Hospital. Nate had woken up tiwce already is what his mother told us. The nurse said he would be fine but he should stay the night just incase, she said we were welcome to stay the night aswell, but we had to stay quite.

We stopped by a local Rite-Aid and picked up balloons for Nate. There were suprizingly a lot of chairs in the room and a small couch. 

"Tell me if he wakes up Jemmie." Said Trav, as he put in his headphones and sat in the chair closest to the end of the bed. "I'm gonna fall asleep."

"Me too." Jamie said through a yawn, also putting in his headphones and falling into the chair next to Trav.

"Will do guys" Jemma said as she sat into the cahir at the head of the bed. Not to long after all three of them had fallen asleep.

"And then there were two." Malcom said softly laughing. 

"Yah." He moved his arm around me, and I snugled closer. This felt so right. 

"Want a head phone?" he asked holding out an earbud.

"Sure." I said smiling up at him. He kissed my forehead and put the headphone into me ear.

'Kiss me like you wanna be loved,

wanna be loved,

wanna be loved.

Cause this feels like fallin' in love,

fallin' in love,

fallin' in love.

I looked up, and we kissed. So perfect. I did want to be loved. Not by Danny. No, not him. By Malcom. He was the person I needed and I saw that now.

"Malcom?"

"Yah Maggs?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what Maggs?"

"Sorry for not seeing you earlier."

"Hey Maggie?"

"Yah Mac?" I asked now wondering what he had to ask.

"Can I have the honnor of being your boyfriend?"

"Yah, I would love that."