I Hate You Stiles

Start from the beginning

"Dad I'm 14 not 7 anymore." She said as I face palmed myself.

"Don't 14 year olds go trick or treating?" He asked.

"No Dad." I answered for her.

"Oh well get along!" He said as I glanced over Julia as she wasn't even looking at me. Our dad got some of his stuff as he grabbed the car keys and went out the door.

I checked my phone as I got a text message from Scott saying he needs help getting into the police station because Kira needs her phone back.

"Alright get in my jeep I need to go somewhere." I told Julia.

"You don't actually have to take me I can stay home alone." She said.

"Unlike some people I obey and respect peoples orders." I hissed back as she looked at me.

We went in the car as she chose to sit in the back as I just drove to the police station.

Scott and Kira were already there as I gave him the key to unlock the door.

"Be quick, my Dad's job is already at risk, don't screw up." He told Scott as Scott nodded.

"Hey Julia!" He smiled at me noticing I was in the back. I smiled at him as I said hey back.

"Wait Scott!" Stiles said as Scott came back to the window.

"Why does she need her phone so badly?" He asked her.

"She had some nude pictures that she doesn't want people to see." He said as I chuckled silently as Stiles nodded.

"Oh okay." He said.

Scott and Kira both left as it was filled with awkward tension between Stiles and me.

A few minutes later a car pulled up as Stiles and I freaked out noticing it was Mr. McCall.

"Shit." Stiles said.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked him.

"Stay in the car okay. I mean it." He said looking at me as I nodded as he went towards Scott's dad as he was distracting him.

I sighed as I stayed in the car just looking out the window. I then decided to just look in his car because I was getting bored. I leaned over as I climbed to the front seat as I was holding the steering wheel pretending to drive. I snapped out of it remembering that I'm 14 and not 7. I looked in the slots and the side of the car as I noticed something fall. I picked it up as it was a picture of me. It was Stiles and me on my birthday as I was wearing that pink puffy dress my mother forced me to wear. I smiled looking at the pictures and it brought back a lot of memories. The smile turned upside down when I remember what I said to him last night; saying that I hate him and that he forgot about me. But he didn't he remembered me, and sure loved me. Obviously I never meant to say those hurtful words to him because I can never hate Stiles or my father because they are still my family. I noticed a tear fall on the picture as I quickly wiped it away. I looked up seeing them all coming out running as I quickly hopped into the passenger seat putting the picture away.

Stiles hopped in as Scott and Kira smiled at us as they drove off.

"Where are they going?" I asked.

"To a party." He said.

"Are we going as well?"

"I am you're not." He said.

"Please." I said.

He looked at me as he sighed and just drove.

We reached this building as we went into the loft as it opened the doors to glowing people dancing with loud music playing. I smiled as this seemed awesome!

I looked around as I spotted Allison and Isaac as I frowned because always the cute boy is taken. I shrugged it off noticing Scott and Kira were gone.

"Maybe bringing you wasn't such a good idea." Stiles said.

"It's fine, have some fun Stiles." I told him as this girl came up to him and kissed him as I was wide eyed.

She pulled apart as Stiles reaction was hilarious.

"Yeah sure, I'll have some fun." He said as he went after the girl as I looked around the place.

I walked over as I grabbed myself a drink taking a sip as I made a sour face because it was alcohol.

"Julia?" I heard someone say as I looked over and it was a boy with glowing paint all over him.

"Brett is that you?" I asked him as he laughed.

"Yeah!" He said over the loud music.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said as I smiled.

"I like the paint design on you." I said as he was shirtless.

"Let's get some on you." He said grabbing my hand as he led me over to this station where a lady was designing people.

"Okay so where do you want it?" She asked me.

I looked around as I took off my t-shirt as I had a tang top underneath letting the lady know I want designs down my arms and the side of my face. She nodded as she began doing it as I looked at Brett.

After that was done we both went into the dance floor.

We began dancing as I was having fun.

"Liam's crazy without you." He said.

"Can we please not talk about him..." I said getting upset as I drank another drink to get my mind off of him.

"Don't worry he got kicked out of school." He said as I looked at his eyes surprised. Why did he get kicked out? I didn't want to think too much about it as I kept dancing.

We continued dancing as we were getting closer to each other but I didn't care as I was just lost in the music. It's been a while since I had this much fun.

I felt Brett's hands on my waist as I was getting a little uncomfortable as he began pushing my body closer to his as I was trying to push myself off.

"Dance Julia." He said as I smelt his breath as I figured out he was drunk.

"You're drunk Brett let go of me." I told him.

All of a sudden I felt someone pull me as it was Stiles.

"Hey buddy don't touch her." He told Brett as he pulled me away running out.

"Stiles where are we going." I asked him.

"To the school." Was the last thing he said before we went in his jeep driving off.

"Who was that kid?" He asked me.

"A friend from my old school." I told him.

"Looked more than a friend to me." He snarled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said clearly not in the mood to start another fight.

We reached school as he ran out as I was confused but then decided to follow him.

I got lost because I didn't know where he went but found him in the chemistry room. I thought the room had to be locked.

He was writing on the chalkboard as I was confused.

"Stiles what are we doing here?" I asked.

"It was me..." He said.

"What?" I asked him.

"I told Barrow to kill Kira." He said.

"Okay I think I wasn't the only one who drank." I told him.

He looked back at me.

"You drank?" He said as I face palmed myself.

"Let go home Stiles, you need rest." I told him.

He looked at the board again as he slowly made his way back to his jeep.