I Hate You Stiles

Start from the beginning

"Why do you even have this in the first place?" He asked me.

"Grandma gave it to me for protection." I said truthfully.

"Grandma gave you a pocket knife?" Stiles asked me as I nodded.

"Stiles why did you even take her in that place in the first place, she could of got hurt!" He said to Stiles.

"I told her and Lydia to stay in the car, she even told me before that she will obey me but she didn't!" Stiles said.

"Is that true?" Dad asked me.

"Well yeah, but I didn't need to listen to Stiles." I said.

"He's your older brother Julia, you guys better start getting along. Before someone gets hurt." He said as I groaned.

"I don't need him to care for me or protect me; I survived 6 years without an older brother and a father who is the Sheriff ! So don't act like you guys care about me" I said as my eyes were getting teary.

I looked at Stiles as he was looking at me upset.

I went upstairs as I went in my room as I had few tears in my eyes. The door opened but I didn't look at who it was.

They sat on my bed as he spoke, "Julia, I'm sorry..." He said.

"You're not sorry Stiles." I said as I looked at him.

"You're my sister, and you will always be my little sister." He said.

"You totally forgot about me! You never called or sent me any mails; you just erased me out of your life!"

"That's not true..." He said softly.

"Then why don't any of your friends beside Scott know about me. Why couldn't you recognize me when I came here? Why didn't you apologize when you first saw me?" I asked crying.

He put his hand on my thigh as I threw it off.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted.

"Hear me out Julia." He said.

"No, I hate you Stiles! Stop trying to act like my brother because you lost that chance when you made me leave!" I yelled as he just looked at me in silence as I noticed he had tears in his eyes. I looked down crying hearing my door shut.

Great now everything got ruined.

I lay down as I cried myself to sleep.

******

Stiles POV:

I was at school as it wasn't really a great day because last night Julia and I fought. I opened my locker noticing a key that fell as I looked at it and it was a weird looking key as I just observed it. Scott came by as I put the key away as I gave him my attention as he wondered if Kira was like us but I told him she is not.

We went to class as the whole day went pretty normal beside the no power part. Even though there is no power we still have school.

The day went by as I was at home now as I noticed Julia was as well.

"Stiles come in here for a moment." Dad said in the dining room as I entered.

"I'm going to be out for a while tonight so if you end up leaving the house anytime today take Julia with you." He said.

"I can stay home alone." She said to him.

"No, you guys have to start getting along, besides it's Halloween take her trick or treating or something?" He said as I sighed.