He then lifted up the mattress to nothing "Hey guys lets go this house is a bust?!"we heard Two-Ton yell up here we all went to walk out when Tommy stepped on a board that shines a light on a Yankees baseball cap.

We all walked to it and Tommy took the baseball cap and put it on and there was a hole "What is that?"D.p asked "My guess is a hole"Q said we shined a light in there and saw a baseball "Bingo"Tommy said and reached in and grabbed it "Told you there was treasure"D.p said and we all looked in the hole again to see a podium going down Tommy looked at us "I have a bad feeling about this"Tommy said "Run?!"I yelled and we all yelled and ran downstairs getting attacked by bats falling we all made it outside except Tommy I ran back in to see Tommy on the staircase "Tommy let's go"I said "The baseball"he said I went with him and he grabbed it and looked up to see the big baseball coming at us we screamed and Tommy grabbed my hand and we jumped out the door him landing on top of me.

I groaned and open my eyes to see Tommy's face inches away from my face "Um Tommy?"I asked "Yeah?"he asked "Can you you know get up?"I asked "Oh yeah sorry"he said and got up and helped me up I dusted myself off and looked up to see we are the only ones here I looked at Tommy he looked at me and pulled me to him and we both leaned in and our lips collide his are soft and warm.

After that we both walked to our houses.

When I got home I took a shower and put on pj's and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

*Next Morning*

I woke up to the sun and got in the warm shower.

When I was done I dried off and changed to booty shorts and a blue v-neck and brushed my hair and teeth and put my hair in a high ponytail I went to my closet and grabbed my blue converse.

After I got ready I went downstairs and ate breakfast with Ryan tonight was my date with Tommy.

When we got done with breakfast we got our mitts and rode our bikes to the sandlot.

When we got there we put up our bikes and we walked to the field and I saw Tommy check me out cause my v-neck hugs my body and shows my curves.

It was my turn to bat I grabbed my lucky bat and went to the batter box and timber pitched and 'WHACK' I started running and stopped when I saw the gut of the ball on the ground we huddled around it "Squints said its called a omen means good luck"I said they all cheered me on about me tearing the guts out the ball.

After practice we all hung out and talked about how we are gonna beat Needman's team when Tommy pulled me away from the group.

When we got out of sight and ear shot Tommy looked at me "Ok so that date is gonna be at the movies if you don't mind"he said "No I don't mind at all"I said.

We walked back to the sandlot to see Ryan there waiting to leave I tapped Ryan's shoulder "Ready to go?"I asked he nodded and we both went to our bikes and rode home.

When we got home I changed to skinny jeans and Pf flyers Uncle Benny gave me the ones he wore to outrun The Beast thank god they fit, I kept my blue v-neck on and put on my bracelet Ryan gave me I grabbed my black varsity jacket and put it on and kept my blue converse on I fixed my ponytail and went downstairs when I heard a knock.

I opened the door to see Tommy we got on our bikes and parked a block away from the theater and we walked the rest of the way while his arm was around my shoulder.

When we got to the theater we got our tickets to see his favorite movie he said I would like it.

We got a big popcorn and two large sodas and we got seats away from the crowd at the top and watched.

*After the Movie*

We threw away our trash I looked at Tommy "That was a good movie"I said "Told you, you would like it"he said we walked into the night air and he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the sandlot.

When we got there we went to the mound and layed on it looking at the stars with one of his arm around me and the other behind his head I layed my head on his chest and wrapped an arm around his waist.

As we were laying down still looking at the stars we sat up and he stood up and took my hands pulling me up to him "Madison I would love you to give me the honor of me calling you my Girlfriend"he said "And I would love you to give me the honor of calling you my boyfriend"I said and with that we both leaned into a passionate kiss.

After our passionate kiss he walked me home holding my hand.

When we got to my house he turned to me "I'm glad to call you my girlfriend"he said "And I'm glad to call you my boyfriend"I said and we kissed.

I walked into the house after our Goodnights and went to my room and changed to pj's and went to bed with a smile on my face.