Chapter 2: Moving

Hello my wonder fans and to the people that are reading. Here is another chapter for yall. I hope everyone likes it. Please tell me what you think. Thanks for reading. JenCullen28.

Chapter 2: Moving

Bella's P.O.V

Well it has been a week. Me and Jasper are loading our stuff into the moving van because we are moving from here in Phoenix, Arizona to Forks, Washington. We have everything packed and are now heading over out family house to help them load their stuff into the moving vans.

We got to the main house and they had almost everything packed and in the moving vans that we rented. For such a big family we had to rent 3 moving vans and I swear one of them was nothing but clothes. I helped them when they would let me, but being human I move slow according to Emmett and Alice. An hour later everything was packed and we were all ready to leave and go to Forks. We all stood outside in front of the house that I grew up in and pretty much everyone else also except Jasper. I looked around and Jasper was in our moving van with our cars on a trailer and so I got in and so did everyone else in there own van or cars. I took one last look as we were leaving and said bye to the house. We were on the road now and I had a CD player hooked up to the stereo and we listen to music on the was to Forks. The drive there is over 16 hours but with all the vampires driving it will take us about 5 hours if they don't get pulled over he he.

Well we have been on the road for over 2 hours and we had to stop once for me to eat and use the bathroom and then we were off again.

“I am so glad Jazz that you are with me now. I mean I have been all alone for a long time and living with my family and them all married and showing love like that has made me feel left out. But now I have you and I wont feel left out again,” I told him.

He smiled at me.

“Well Bella, I am glad I found you also, I mean I have been a vampire for a long time and only had one mate and that was not even true love then. But when I saw you that night at the club I knew I needed you, I don't know how but I just knew and I was so glad that you came over and talked to me when you did. If yall have not came in when you did I was getting ready to leave, then I would not have met you like that. Bella I am so glad I have you in my life now and well I know we only know each other a week, well I love you,” Jasper told me.

I had tears in my eyes when he told me he loved me.

“Jasper, I love you to, and I always will,” I told him.

I laid back in the seat and I guess I fell asleep because I was woken up by Jazz shaking me and telling me to wake up that we were here. I looked out the window and there in front of us was the biggest house I have ever seen. I got out and walked up to it and then I touched the railing of the porch just to make sure it was real.

I stood there and looked at the big beautiful house. It was three maybe four stories. It was white and brown on the out side and the whole front was nothing but one big window from top to bottom. I looked behind me and everyone was smiling at me. I blushed and then I went to help unload the vans. A couple hours later we had all three vans unloaded and we were all working on unpacking and getting the house the way we wanted. I looked at the time and it was going on 8pm and I was so glad that me and Jasper had our room ready. I was not even hungry, I just went up to him and he smiled at me.

“Jasper, I am very tired and I am ready for bed,” I told him.

“OK, well you have not ate anything, do you want something to eat before you go to bed?” he asked me.