Welcome to my hellish middle school years

Crossbreed excelled at martial arts at his own pace. But when He was asked to to do push ups,sit up, and pull ups he actually progressed faster then most he would do them then needed so he could have more power to practice board breaking and just all around dexterity. Crossbreed made it to green belt but realized he wasn't enjoying martial arts so He finished his last month and politely dropped off the map. He became fully equipped with gaming on xbox360 he developed his skills to the level of a competitive player. He met his four friends for would stay with him for late night sessions of gaming. Crossbreed felt like he was immortal in gaming he had a team of of strong friends and players who taught him as much as he could learn in a sitting on the console. Then he decided to try climbing and found a gym with open climb time so he could see if he liked it. He tried one route and he became in love with climbing he practiced with 6 to 8 hour sessions to get stronger he started working out and doing pull ups again and sit ups and push ups after about a month he was excellent and practiced campus in another form of climbing without using your legs.