JOSETTE'S STRANGE DISCOVERY

"So Joe why did you call me here? Oh! Wait , I know ! You finally realized Rick was an old fart and I am the dashing , exciting James Bond whom you cannot get enough of?"asked Damon giving a lopsided grin.

"In your dreams Salvatore "said Josette.

Seeing Sharon's confused expression Josette replied" I'm married to his best friend, Alaric. "

"Through me " said Damon "I was the one that got them introduced. You both should be eternally greatfull to me!"

"Yeah, don't push it!" replied Josette.

"It must be really nice to be married to someone who loves you back "said Sharon distractively.

"Yes, it is "

Unknown to them, Damon noticed Sharon's distant voice with a hint of sadness. He made a mental note to find about her history.

Josette opened the doors to her lab. As they entered the lab, Josette pointed to the dead body of Sandra Rosewood. She lifted the sheets and said" cause of death not poison."

Damon raised his eyebrows and said" thats it? That seems to be an easy way of killing someone. You called us here for this?".

"Don't be a daft! She must have more!"said Sharon. .

"The reason why I called you here is that she was not killed by poison but she had a cardiac arrest. "

"She was not poisoned? Why? " asked Damon baffled.Sharon and Josette looked at him strangely.

"Well, I mean a spiteful woman like her died in one go..well..It's kind of unfair..can we change the subject?"

"So if she died of cardiac arrest then it's no longer a homicide then why did you call us?"asked Sharon .

" I have found a large amount of meth in her blood."

"She was on drugs?"asked Sharon confused.

"How on earth does a divorced high school teacher gets mixed up with drugs?"asked Damon."This changes the whole case".

"Well, too much meth at one go gave her a cardiac arrest. She was not a woman used to meth so , somehow she must've been exposed to a large amount enough to deduce a heart attack. "

"Who on earth works with meth in a school like Royalston? "Asked Damon.

"I have a feeling that we'll find the answers to the case from Royalston. "Replied Sharon.

SORRY GUYS FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOME CHAPTERS REVEALED. IF U HAVE SOME DOUBTS OR QUESTIONS PLS COME T I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SOLVE IT!

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! ONE VOTE=ONE ☺