Taken

Song of the chapter: Skinny love by birdy

Natsu P.O.V

We reappeared in bedroom that looked like it was valedictorian. Zeref let go of me, and strared at me. I took this moment as my chance. I ran for the door leading out of the bedroom. Zeref caught me, and threw me on the bed. He jumped and landed on me, holding me down.

"Do you know what's happening to your friends right now?", he asked.

I just struggled, and tried to get away from him.

"They're trying to figure out why they turned human", he continued.

I can't believe it. He turned, Jonah, Gray, and Caitlin into humans.

"It also means that the bond you and Gray had, is now gone. You two aren't connected anymore. Which means your abilities are gone", he explained. I knew he was telling the truth because i could feel the bond me and Gray shared, quickly disappearing.

"What do you want with me?", i asked him as i tried to get from under him.

He smirked.

"I can now make you mine", he said evily.

I was about to respond, but he bent his head down, and captured my lips with his. He found his way into my mouth, and i bit him. He reeled back in pain, but he quickly recovered. I could feel his erection pressing against my leg. Right away i knew what was about to happen.  I struggled even harder to get free from his hold.

He flipped me over on my stomach. He held my arms together with one hand, and tore my pants off of me with the other. A few minutes later i could feel his member at my entrance. I pleaded for him to stop what he was doing. Ignoring me, he drove himself deep inside of me, causing me to yelp. He started to thrust him wildy in me. He ws way bigger than Gray of Laxus. I could feel a trickle of blood seeping from my hole. It hurt. I was screaming for him to stop. This only made him thrust faster into me.

"You are mine now", he said as he came inside of me.

He got off of me, gotmdreesed, and left the room. I curled myself into a ball, and I cried myself to sleep.

Jonah P.O.V

I couldn't believe it. I was alive. My heart was beating and everything. I looked over at Caitlin, and i saw she was just as confused as i was. Gray wasn't confused. Probably because he was once human. Then i remembered something.

"Has anyone seen Natsu?", i asked.

"Now that you mention it, i haven't seen him since breakfast", said Heidi.

"And that was over two hours ago", said Gray.

"And im guessing that you guys turning human, has to do with him", said Emerald.

"Wait. I've seen this type of thing before", said Caitlin.

"You have?", i replied.

"Yeah, a few years back, me and Jonah came across a group of Vampires that had been turned human. And theres only one kind of creature that can do something like that. A Kitsune", she explained.

"What the hell is that?", I asked.

"They found in japan, and some parts of China. They arw immortal. They're like foxes, but they have an incredible amount of powers. They only do something like this when they want something, but they know they cant have it", continued Caitlin.

"Of course! Whoever did this was after Natsu", i exclaimed.

"I'll pull up a list of of people who are supernatural here in Magnolia", said Emerald walking off to her study.

A few minutes later she returned with the list. Here were the names that were on it:

Levy M. - Kitsune
Kenan S. - Werewolf
Susan J. - Vampire
Julia F. - Werewolf
Caitlin V. - Vampire
George R. - Wendigo
Sting E. - Dragon Shifter
Jonah G. - Vampire
Rogue C. - Dragon Shifter
Gray F. Vampire
Mirajane S. - Demon
Elfman S. - Shape Shifter
Lissana S. - Druid
Natsu D. - Dragon Shifter
Gajeel R. - Dragon Shifter
Zeref D. - Kitsune

That was only half of the list. There were only two Kitsune's on the the list,  and one of them was dead. So it could only be Zeref, who was currently in prison. Wait a minute, if Kitsune's were immortal, than Levy wasn't dead.

"Emerald, get your Hunters to search for a girl With Bright blue hair. Her name is Levy McGarden. She's not dead. She's alive, and somewhere in the city", i explained.

"Why?", she asked.

"Because. She might be our only way of finding Natsu", i said.

She nodded her head, and walked off to give the hunters their orders.

"Dont you wory Natsu. Im coming for you", i thought to myself.