Get Out

☠EDITED☠

What do you all think of Louis becoming a daddy??

Beautiful edit on side by MapleLeafx

My writing inspiration hasn't died yet, so here I am working on the next chapter.

Chapter 57:

Catherine's POV:

I decide to hold off Annabelle and leave her in my closet as Demi sits a crossed from me.

"A few years ago, Harry explained to me if I die, all other ghosts die."

She smirks, "Yes. That happens to be true. First thing the jackass actually says that's true."

"I don't really understand, though." I explain.

She raises an eyebrow, "And where do I come in here?"

"Is there any possible way to find out why?"

She nods, "Yes. Quite simple, actually."

"How?"

"Do you have any possessions of theirs or a photo?"

"A picture? Yeah, I do." I reply, walking down the hall and pulling down the photo of my parents.

"Perfect." She grins.

Demi grabs it and places it on the ground. "Close your eyes." She demands.

She then starts murmuring words I can't understand. They soon fade out, and I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"We're here." Demi says, standing directly by me.

"Where are we?"

"I don't know." I watch as a scene plays out in front of me.

My mom and dad hand a very young, African women a baby. Me, I guess.

She places me in a basket and smears a small amount of what looks like blood on my face. Suddenly, she starts chanting loudly in a different language.

My parents watch with wide eyes, as her words get louder and louder every phrase.

The lights go out as soon as she ends. My mom whimpers quietly as the lights go back on.

"It's done." The African lady tells them.

My eyebrows scrunch together, "What was that?"

"Black Magic." Demi whispers.

"What did she do to me?"

"My dear, she sold your soul to the Devil."

My jaw falls open. "What? Y-You're  lying." I start shaking. "Haha, Demi. Very fucking funny."

"I'm not lying, Catherine. I'm sorry..."

"Why? Why would they do such a thing?"

"Let's see." Demi answers.

I close my eyes tightly and open them. This time, we are in a dim lit tent.

My parents sit across from a women.

This was before I was born and before my step mom.

"This was before I was born." I observe, seeing my mom's bulging stomach.

"W-What's her future?" My dad asks.

The lady closes her eyes and places her hands on my mom's stomach. A few seconds later, her face scrunches up in fear. Her hands retract fast.

"What is it?" My mom asks.

"T-That child..."

"What?"

"Her future, no good. I-I see...I see dark shadow following her. Many, dark shadows."

"What does that mean? What are those dark shadows?" My mom asks, frantically.

"Dark shadows, no good. Bad, very bad."

"What are they?" My father demands.

"Demons."

My mom gasps in horror, "What will happen to her?"

"They kill her."

"What should we do?" My dad asks.

She hands them a card, "Go to this lady, she will help."

They fade out, "That makes no sense to me, Demi. They go to save me from demons and yet my soul is sold to the Devil."

"They were scared, therefore, I see their reasoning. They would have killed you three years ago, but if they sold your soul, demons would keep away from you. Because if they killed you, they die. None would want to risk that."

After everything was finished, Demi leaves. I couldn't help but admit it was hard to wrap my head around.

My thoughts vanish as I hear the front door open, Harry's finally here.

He smiles widely as he enters the living room where I sit on the couch. Suddenly, his smile drops as he sees what's in my hand.

I stand up, walking over to him. "What the fuck is this?"

"It's not what you-"

"Oh, it's exactly what I fucking think. You lied to me! I trusted you!" I rage.

"I'm sorry-"

"No, I'm fucking done with you. Done with you, and Zayn."

"No, please-"

"Get out." He stands there in shock as I step back.

"Get out!" I scream, throwing his journal at his chest.

He glares at me, "Fine."

----

Ohhhh.

Harold's gone.

And Catherine is done with both of them! :o

Until the third book, lmao.

Comment "zaynmalik" if you plan on reading the third book.