Don't I?

☠EDITED☠

You guys didn't catch my hints. Go back to last chapter, study the names. Message me if you have an idea. aND HOW THE HELL DID YOU NOT CATCH "PRINCESS" WTH GUYS.

Chapter 53:

Catherine's POV:

After I meet Wesley and exit the store, I can't help but smile. There was something about him.

I gasp as another body, for the third time today, runs into me.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry." The short brunette before me, apologizes.

"No, no. It's fine. I wasn't looking. I'm Catherine, and you?"

She smiles, "I'm Marley."

I watch in horror as Zayn is holding Marley in front of him, and his eyes are completely black as he stares at me. My eyes avert to Harry standing next to him, a grin placed on his face.

"Zayn, please!" I scream.

He just laughs, "Please means nothing to me, especially from you."

I let out a scream as Zayn rips off her head. Her blood splatters onto me as I start backing away from the monster in front of me.

"Oh my God..." I whisper in realization.

"Are you okay?"

This was the Marley from my dream...

"I'm fine, thanks. I've got to go, Marley. Nice to meet you." I smile, before rushing to my car.

*At Home*

As I park my car and hop out, I scream in stress, because no other then Aiden is standing in front of me.

"What the fuck do you want, Aiden?"

"Catherine, listen..."

"I'd rather fucking not. I'm tired and want to sleep."

"Listen, I'm sorry. I was not in my right mind that day. My grandma, she was stressing me out. Is there anyway you could forgive me?" He begs.

"If I say yes, will you leave me alone?"

"Yes."

"Okay, yes I forgive you. Now go away." I wave him off.

He smiles widely before rushing off. Finally, I walk up my porch and open up my door.

Throwing my things on the ground and locking the door, Loki comes running up to me. I crouch down and pet him before taking my shoes off and walking to my bathroom. Closing the door, I turn on the faucet to cold water.

I cup my hands and let the cold water spill into my hands, before leaning down and splashing the water in my face. I lift my head up to see me in the mirror, but everything else around it black.

Before I know it, Markus shows up behind me with a worried face. "Catherine, I don't have much time. But listen to me, closely."

"What is it?"

"Harry...he isn't what I thought."

"What the hell do you mean?" I ask, suddenly scared.

"He is not what I thought. I was wrong about Zayn! Harry, he's evil-" Before he can finish, he starts fading.

"Wait!" I call out.

"Cut all contact with him, Catherine. Trust me." And then he's gone.

I close my eyes and open them to see me in my regular bathroom with the faucet running. I let out a breath it seemed I was holding for a long time.