Chapter 43

I made this edit and if I say so myself...he looks good!

Tris' POV

"Dauntless." Lynn says.

Uriah smiles evilly and I know this can't be good. I look at Tobias and he looks at me. We both grin and look back at Lynn and Uriah.

"I dare you to find Al, kiss him, say that he has always been better then Peter and you wish you were with him instead, and then just walk away like nothing happened!" Uriah says and we all start laughing.

How does Uriah come up with stuff like this?!

"Wait, why does it have to be against me?!" Peter says.

I never really noticed that he was here. I guess he finally decided to come to candor or dauntless with Lynn. Pansycake.....

"Whose witnessing?" Lynn asks and I raise my hand with Tobias and zeke.

Tobias gets up then helps me up and we make our way to the pit where we will most likely find him.

When we walk in Tobias, zeke. And I wait near the doors and Lynn finds Eric about ten feet away from us which is even better.

We all stand against the wall and Tobias puts his arm around my waist ending on my stomach.

Lynn goes up to Al and full on kisses him. She lets go as soon as possible and says,

"You have always been better then Peter, I wish I could be with you instead." She says and then quickly walks off. When she reaches us we burst out laughing.

"Oh my gosh, that's was great! Look he's just standing there looking into space!" I say and start laughing again.

Everybody calms down but I'm still laughing. It was just so funny!

I keep laughing so Tobias picks me up bridal style and walks me to the apartment.

When we entered I have finally calmed down and I have my arms around Tobias' neck, while I smile at him.

"What's up with her?" Shauna asks.

"Well she was laughing really hard and wouldn't move so I had to pick her up and bring her here and she just recently calmed down." Tobias says.

He goes back to his spot and sits down, putting me on his lap, the same way he was holding me.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Lynn say,

"Tris, candor or dauntless?"

"I think I'll go with dauntless just please don't make it too extreme."

"I dare you to go into the middle of the pit, poor water on the floor, and start yelling for help saying that your water broke and you going into labor." She says and grins.

"Bring it on, someone get the water please." I say as Tobias helps me stand up.

Uriah comes and gives me a water bottle and I take it, I'll just pretend I was drinking it after I pour some of it out.

Tobias, zeke, Uriah, Pavan, and some of the initiates that I no longer remember the names of start to walk with me to the pit. It's not to crowded, there's a lot of people but there is room to actually walk thru.

I walk to the middle while the rest spread out.

Time to start the act.

While no one is really paying attention I pour a puddle of water right under me .

"Help! I think my water just broke! Please hel-" I start to scream but start to actually feel a pain in my stomach.

It's almost like a cramp.