Chapter Fourtris (10 for the pansycakes)

Recap: right after I say that he lunges towards me.....and kisses me.
Tris' POV

I try to push him off, but he won't budge. I can't get away cause he's on top of me. I try to kick him, but he pinned my legs to the ground with his legs. my arms are also pinned down by him.

I suddenly feel the weight off of me, and see Tobias now hovering over me. but of course, he punched Al in the jaw which knocked him out.

He pulls me up and hugs me, running his hand over my hair with the other holding me at the small of my back. I bury my head in his chest and put my arms around his waist.

He kisses my forehead and says, "that will never happen again, I promise. I won't let it happen."

I let a single tear run down my face and look at him. His deep blue eyes calming me. Consuming me. Shutting me out from everything else around me.

He wipes the tear off of my cheek with his thumb, now cupping his hands on my face and leans down to kiss me. we kiss for what seams like forever, until someone clears there throat.

It was my dad. He just glares at Tobias and I, then walks over to us. when he leans down and whispers something to tobias, I get a little worried.

Tobias has a look of sadness, betrayal, concern, and shock.

"You really think I would do that. I went through that for twelve years of my life! I know how it feels and would never want anyone to feel that pain. And I sure as hell wouldn't ever hurt tris ever in my life! I love her too much to even bruise her by accident! I would be in agony if anything ever happened to her!" Tobias looks really sad, so I hug him and he kisses my forehead.

I'll ask him later about what my dad asked him, right now is not the time or place.

"Hey honey, do you want to go home? We can always resume the game tomorrow."

"Yah, we should probably go. I love you, no matter what."

With that we leave and head towards the apartment. My parents and Caleb can just go to a hotel until tomorrow.

When we finally get to our apartment, I go to the sofa. Tobias comes over and sits next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder, and the other on my thigh.

"Hey, what happened in there with my dad? What did he say?"

"He was saying that if I ever hurt you like how I was treated as a kid, he would make sure I payed. I was kind of ticked when he thought I would ever hurt you, especially when I have been through all of that."

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I know you would never hurt me. I can't believe my dad even thought that!"

"It's fine, I know that I would never hurt you and that's all that matters. I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you three." Tobias is now smiling.

"I love you four. ooh, I realize you did there!" I am now also smiling.

"I love you six."

"What happened to five?"

"It always gets in the way!"

I start to lean in for a kiss, but he meets me half way. It started off as a slow and passionate kiss, but it turned into a hungry kiss.

We're on the couch until he picks me up, my legs going around his waist. he walks us over to the bed, never breaking the kiss.

Let's just say we all know what happens next. I am six either way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that chapter! If you were confused, this is still the day of the wedding. love you initiates!!