Chapter 42

Please watch this video on youtube, it is really good (has the actor Keiynan Lonsdale who plays Uriah in it), and has to do with this chapter!

Uriah's POV

I wake up with Christina wrapped in my arms. Her baby belly against my stomach and her head on my chest. I smile and decide I should do my plan today.

Now I'm not stupid enough to tell you what I'm doing, but it's pretty awesome and for Christina.

I carefully unravel myself from Christina's embrace and change into different clothes. I make a note saying that I'm getting some for us breakfast from the cafeteria which is only partially true.

I get to the cafeteria and go to the stage and ignore the stares I'm getting from everyone and set up the microphone. I take the disk from my back pocket and put it in the little compartment of some machine we have.

After I finish that I get some dauntless chocolate pancakes with bacon and sausage for both of us and a cup of orange juice. I would've gotten some chocolate muffins but they remind me too much of Marlene.

I do love Christina, like I'm in love with her, but I still love Marlene in some way especially since I've known her since we were very little.

I grab the tray and start towards my apartment but bump into Tris on the way.

"Hey little sis, whats up?" I ask with a smile.

"Well I couldn't help but notice that you were setting some stuff on the stage up. What's that about?" she asks and raises her eyebrows.

"That is for me to know, and you to find out. See ya later, we'll be back in a little during breakfast."

I walk away before she can say anything and walk into my apartment to find Christina on the couch changed and ready for the day surprisingly.

"Hey, I brought food and the gang wants us to meet up with them after we eat if that's okay with you." she jumps at my voice and looks back at me with a small smile.

"Okay, well let's start eating!" she says and gets up.

I chuckle and set the food on the table, smiling while thinking about my surprise.

~~~
Christina's POV

Uriah and I are sitting with the gang just talking and laughing when he gets up and goes to the stage.

There is still a ton of dauntless here so he is definitely getting stares.Everyone in our group is staring at him and he goes up to the microphone.

"Hey guys, well I would like to dedicate this to Christina. Uh, I guess here we go." he turns some type of cool beat on.

"I've been drinking, I've been drinking
I get filthy when that liquor get into me
I've been thinking, I've been thinking
Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby?
I want you, na na
Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby?
I want you, na na

[Verse 1]
Cigars on ice, cigars on ice
Feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill
Flashing lights, flashing lights
You got me faded, faded, faded
Baby, I want you, na na
Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
Daddy, I want you, na na
Drunk in love, I want you

[Hook]
We woke up in the kitchen saying,
"How the hell did this shit happen?"
Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night
Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club
Drunk in love