Father and Mother

"And it's this Saturday?"

"Yes."

"Well isn't that great. Now I have to reschedule my hair appointment. My gray hair is nearly showing, Morgan!"

"I'm sorry?"

I was about ready to bang my head on the table. I love my mom, I really do, but when it came to making plans with her, you could simply not have a conversation with this woman. She complained about we should've taken her way and if we did this wouldn't be happening.

"Darling," I could hear my father's soft voice in the background. "The car is ready."

How my parents ended up together, I will never know. My mom was loud and out going, she loved to travel and she always expressed her mind. My dad was quite and would rather stay and home and read a book instead of going out. They were so opposite but they were one of the best couples. I wanted a love like theirs.

"Did you hear that, sweetums?" Mom asked me. "We're on our way. Be there by noon tomorrow."

"Bye mom, have a safe drive." I said.

"With your father driving we will!" She laughed. "Love you honey."

"Love ya' too."

I hung up and groaned, laying back in my bed. Now I just had to tell Harry that my parents were coming and staying for about a week. Great.

I have lived in this town my whole life. I knew everyone and all the secrets. When I had moved out of the house with parents and stayed with Samm, mom had came up with the great idea of moving four towns over. It took them nearly a whole days drive to come back home.

And why were they coming home? Because I was still a minor and the court had to call my parents and tell them of anything happening. Since this was going to be the last trial to see if Alexander- I mentally patted my back for being able to say his name- was going to jail, mom and dad were going to stay a couple of days after the trial.

Now I just needed to tell Harry who was coming to visit and to tell my parents that I had overcome my fear of meeting people, especially boys, and now had a boyfriend in the span of two weeks. Nearly three, now that I think about it.

"Are you parents coming?" Samm asked as I stepped down stairs.

The boys were at one of their last concerts in town. They would still be staying with us the next three weeks but be performing the town over. It only took a hour drive to get there and back, if there was no traffic. After the three weeks were up, the boys were being a allowed a month break before they had to start going back to the studio. They were busy people. A/N: I don't know if this is right 'cuz I just made it up on the top of my tongue

"Yeah. They just left their house." I sighed and sat down across from her.

After the boys had left, Samm had come out of her room and I felt a sense of déjà vu. It was like how I was around people Samm had over. I wouldn't even come down till they were gone. I wanted to bring up what had happened the other morning, but by the way she wasn't meeting my gaze, I knew that it was too soon.

At least she wasn't calling me a bitch and trying to kill me.

"I like Bridget." Samm whispered.

She never had parents, you could say. Yeah they were alive and well, but they didn't really care for her. She was just their ticket to fame. They pushed her to be the perfect golden child, to have straight As and to be amazing in anything music related. Because of this, she practically lived at my house as we grew up. My mom, Bridget, became Samm's surrogate mother.