Chapter 11- Once an Alpha

Start from the beginning

"She is a very strong creature. Maybe as strong as a royal. Like you son. You were able to control the biggest pack in the world, why can't she make one?" Alpha Laurence says, crossing his arms.

"She is a girl! And I couldn't break into her spirit! I should be able to dominate her! Or at least break apart the Alpha's spirit to see who is in the group. She is the Alpha! And she only has two people!?! She does not have a strong pack! Small packs are weak packs!"

Laurence raises an eyebrow, "Really? Why is it then that her pack is strong enough to resist yours?"

Alpha Jackson opens his mouth but quickly shuts it. Fear takes hold of his eyes and he looks toward me. I look back from father to son.

"Whoa. Whoa. Slow down there Mr. Alphas. I am an Alpha?!?" I say shocked. Though the information was given to me, it is even scarier when two alphas say it.

Alpha Laurence nods, "Yes Syrina, or should I say Alpha Syrina?"

"Syrina is fine..." I say quickly. I look over to Alpha Jackson who still stood frozen in fear.

I roll my eyes, "Alpha Jackson, I am not going to take over your pack or harm you are anyone here in any which way. Just because I made a pack with Ryder does not mean we do not want to be part of this pack or part of this community. Just the opposite, we would rather be with you then alone. And if you haven't noticed, I'm not too good with this 'Alpha' business."

Alpha Laurence shakes his head, "Syrina, Jackson cannot take you into his pack. You can merge packs, but your pack is not large enough for that. Unless by marriage, you or your pack cannot be in the Lunarpack."

I gasp slightly, thinking of that idea. I purse my lips, "How about you take us on like students, never bond us to the pack, just act like that is what we are. I am not ready to be an Alpha out of the blue. Ryder is not ready to be a Beta out of the blue." Ryder squeezes my arm slightly in thanks. I read his inner thoughts perfectly.

"We would like to be part of your pack, as a truce, as fighting partners, as student and teacher." I finish.

Jayden and Pierce were now looking between me, Jackson, and Laurence full of curiosity. Alpha Jackson eyes turned dark. Alpha Laurence smiles, "Jackson, I think that is a wonderful idea!"

Alpha Jackson growls as Alpha Laurence continues, "Jackson will take you on Syrina. I must leave back to the werewolf retirement pack tomorrow morning. I am sure you will pass with flying colors."

Pierce and Jayden nod their heads furiously. Alpha Jackson just purses his lips until all that is left is a thin line.

"Fine, you two may stay in the room you are currently in. Syrina, I will train you; starting in two weeks. I must also leave tomorrow on a two week meeting with other alphas. Pierce and Jayden will be in charge and will train you." Alpha Jackson says coldly.

I felt a thorn pierce my heart. He was rejecting me, or so it felt that way. However, the thorn disappeared quickly. My stone heart was not easily breakable. That and I have felt rejection before.

With that statement, he turns on his heal and walks out of the room. Alpha Laurence sighs and follows his son out.

All that was left was me leaning against Ryder, Jayden, and Pierce. The pain in my chest and side still has not gone away, though now it was physical.

Ryder gently turns to be able to face me. "Can you walk Syrina?"

I lick my lips, "I'll try..." I whisper. Ryder gently lets me go. I wobble slightly on my feet and take a step forward. "Ah!" I hiss as pain shoots through my leg and my leg collapses under the weight. I fall forward. Pale arms catch me. I look up to see the gentle smile of Pierce. Ryder instantly tenses, bearing his fangs. Pierce gently picks me up, lifting me off my feet. I grit my teeth in pain.

"Easy there dragon boy. I am not going to hurt your alpha. But she cannot walk, she went through a long day. I am going to carry her back to her room." Pierce says, emotionless. Delta Jayden cocks his head, looking toward tense Ryder.

I look weakly at Ryder, my energy fading. "It's okay, they won't hurt me....." I mentally say to him.

Jayden chuckles, "They already got mental conversations down."

Ryder relaxes on the spot as Pierce with ease takes me out of the room and carries me back to my room; bridal style.

I am an Alpha.....What a day.

Hey guys! Its Catelyn and I want to thank you guys so much for 600 reads! I glad you guys are enjoying the story and hope to hear some comments on what you think. Again thank you so much, and vote and comment please? Enjoy your day !