Chapter 10- My beloved

Toby's P.O.V

I carried her in my arms. He has been knocked out my Damion. He pushed her over back in his chamber and she fell and knocked her head on the ground.

I was walking with her in my arm, walking to my house. She looked so beautiful asleep. Well she always did.

Why did I have to be such a ass to her? Why couldn't just except her as my mate? And why didn't I clam her when I first saw he!?

I sighed and ran at full wolf speed towards my house. I easily opened the door and walked inside seeing my mother and father passing around the room.

'Toby!' My mother gasped when she saw me.

Well I did have ripped cloths blood coming from my mouth and noise. My father gave me a look but I just shock it off. My father and I don't get along very well.

'Oh goodness, let me get the first ad kit. Ad put her upstairs in your room. She looks like she is going to wake up' my mother said smiling at my mate. My father just rolled his eyes and walked back to the fridge getting out a beer.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I walked up the stairs looked one at Jenny the whole time. I can't believe someone can be so beautiful. Her perfect red hair falling into her face. She is just a goddess.

I pushed my bedroom door open and walked in placing Jenny onto my bed carefully. I head my mother calling me to come down. I sighed and teased my hand over Jenny's face. She instantly moved into my touch. I smiled and pulled my hand away an headed down stairs.

My mum was setting out the first aid kit. I smiled and walked over to her. She told me to sit down in the chair next to her. What happened? My mothers voice called in my head.

We always talked in mind because of my father.

No.

He's not a wolf like us.

Damion I spat out in my mind. My mothers eyes widened in concern, but didn't push the subject any further. I whisked and closed my eyes when she pored on the rubbing alchole trying to heal up the cut on my lip and noise.

So how is Jenny? My mother asked. I smiled thinking of what she just did upstairs. I sighed and shrugged. I looked up to my mother and saw something in her eyes. Mum? I asked.

Do she love you? My mother asked looking right into my eyes. And do you love her?

I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair. Well when Damion took Jenny, Damion erased her memory so he didn't remember me. Then I'm fussing something snapped, she jumped on Damion saying don't hurt MY mate. And then i kissed her.

My mother just stares at me with a blank expression. She sighed and then got up walking to my father on the couch. I got up form the chair and walked back up the stairs. I pushed on my bedroom door and saw Jenny still lying on my bed.

But she had the blanket over her. I chuckled lightly and closed the door walking over to her. I was standing beside her just looking at her.

Admiring her beauty.

Why did I have to treat her like she was nothing to me?

Why?

Damion.

He was the reason! He had to blackmail me saying that now Jenny had rejected me, he would mark her as him. And if I interfered he would.

Kill her.

I tear slipped my eye and rolling down my cheek. I sighed and whipped my tear away. 

My beautiful Jenny.

Mine.

All mine.

Forever.

And ever.

I have to mark her before he does. Even though I am her mate ans she is mine. Other wolves can still mark her if I don't. 

I have to do it now. 

I walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down facing her. She must have felt it because she rolled over looking right up at me. She shyly smiled and sat up. She looked around seeing where she was.

She looked down at the ground and then back up at me. My heart melted when her big brown eyes looked at me with. . .

Love.

'Do it' she quietly said. I tilted my head a little to the side still looking right into her eyes. 'Do what?' I asked moving closer to her.

I think I have a idea on what she want's me to do.

She looked back at the ground not wanting to look into my questioning eyes. 'Mark me. Now' she said looking back up at me with lustful eyes. Before she could do or say anything I jumped on her pinning her onto the bed. A loud lustful growl came from my wolf. She gasped at the impacted, all I did was smirk.

'Why do you want me to mark you?' I asked smirking. She rolled her eyes and smirked. She moved closer just so our lips were only a few inches apart. 'Because I want to be your's. And ONLY your's' I smashed my lips to her and she instantly kiss me back.

I cant believe this is happening.

I am finally going to mark Jenny as MY mate. 

I moved my lips to her neck after getting short of breath. She moaned when I kissed the spot where I was going to mark her. I kissed and sucked on the spot getting ready to bite her. Whimpers and moans of pleasure were coming out form her lips when my teeth grazed her skin.

Okay.

On three.

One.

Two.

Three!

I bit into her neck hard. She screamed of lust and pain. 

I have now marked my mate.

She is forever mine.

My beautiful beloved.

Forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nawwwwwwwwwww! They are FINALLY together!

Hope you liked the chapter!