Chapter 6- The Stalker

Jenervear's P.O.V

I woke up to the sounds of birds cheeping, I really like waking up to the birds. I get out of bed and walk down stairs and go into the fridge and get out the apple juice. I poor it into a cup and walk over to the lounge room and turn on the t.v and watch Spongbob Square Pants i love that show. It's the episode were Spongbob and Patrick think they are invisible with invisible spray can. 

I laugh at a part, and I hear someone coming down the stairs I look to my left and see my mum in her work cloths, She must have work today well no duh! My wolf snarled at me. Guess what's her problem.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when my mum speaks 'Honey can we talk for a minuet?' 

My heart rate picks up, my mum only 'wants to talk for a minuet' when I have either done something wrong or going to be given some type of punishment.

I look over to my mum and nod my head. She walks over to me and sit down next to me, looking me in the eye 'Yes mum?' i said looking at the t.v my mum grabs the remote and turns the t.v off.

'Hey I was watching that!' I look up at my mum, to see that she is angry, and I look back down 'Never-mind' I hear her sigh and here comes the lecture.

'Why would you do that to your mate!?' 

And there it is. . . 

I look up at her to speak but she cuts me off

'He is your mate and you are meant to be with him no matter what! He is a good guy and he loves you and misses you as his mate. His parents were sad and mad when they found out that you rejected him! He must be heart broken and angry that YOU his own MATE REJECTED him just for protecting you form Damion and-' I cut her off by screaming at the top of my lungs.

When I have stopped screaming I look at my mother with cold eyes and a angry expression 'YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE HAS CASED ME MOTHER! HE HATES ME EVEN THOUGH HE MAY SAT IT HE DOESN'T AND I DON'T LOVE HIM AND NEVER WILL OKAY!!!! I AM IN-LOVE WITH DAMION AND HE LOVES-' I got cut of by my mum slapping my across the face.

I held my burning cheek with my right hand and look at my mother horrified and in shock tears coming down my cheeks my mother looks so sad now 'Just get ready for school Jenervear' She has never called me Jenervear she normal called me Jen, Jenny or Jen-Jen.

I walk up to my room and go to my wardrobe and get out short shorts, a singlet and a long sleave top that has a smilly face on it. I get changed and put my white vans on. I get my laptop, put it in my bag and leave my room.

I get down stairs and walk out the front door not even looking a my mother I get out my phone and start texing Alice

Me: Hey Alice don't pick me up today I fell like walking okay? 

In a half beat I get a response

What happened?

I roll my eyes and text back

Nothing. . .

Bullshit! Spill it or i will spill my drink on you at lunch! ;p

I giggle at her comment, she always knows when i'm upset. Whenever I want to walk to school something has happened, it just gets my mind off of thing, I have allot of thing going on up there right now. I tell her about the argument me and my mum had.

Shit that bad huh? Okay sweetie I will meet you at school and I will make your day better :) <3 Luv you! xoxo

I smile at her text but don't text back. I was about to put my phone in my pocket but it went off again. I look at it Unowne I open the message up and stopped dead in my tracks looking at the screen and looking around me to see if anyone is watching me. No one is there I looked back at the text message it said:

I'm watching you, everywhere, I'm watch you when you sleep, when you are at your friends house and when you train. Yes, don't worry I know you are a werewolf and so am I. I will be seeing you at training goodbye my love xoxox <3

P.s You will be MINE

I put my phone back i'm my bag and walk faster to school when I get to school I look around to see if I can see Alice but she must not be here. I go to my locker and open it up all different coloured Roses fall out of my locker. People look at me and whisper 

Omg! Who would do that to that loser, That is so cute, OMG!, I tack steps back until i hit someone and we both fall over. People snicker and go back to talking among them selves. I look over to see Brenden quickly picking up some photos of the woods. I get up and turn to him.

'Sorry Brenden, I didn't see you there' He looks at me and blushes and smiles. Now I blush and smile, I have always known Brenden has had a crush on my since 4th grade, and personally I think it's cute.

'Oh no it was my faul I didn't see you there, sorry Jen' I nod my head and smile 'Hey I think we have sience first do you want to sit with me?' I ask him.  like him he is nice and really funny. I always crack up when we train in the woods. 'Sure' 

I look back pver to my locker and the roses are still there 'Wow, that's allot of Rose's girl' he plays with my hair I chuckle and pull my head back and roll my eyes at him.

'Here read this' I pull my phone out and go to the message form that creepy person. I give him the phone 'Read it' He lowers his head and starts reading it. His eyes widened in shock and something else he drops the phone and runs away.

What the. . . . . . .???

I pick my phone up and walk back to my locker and reach for my books. I feel something like paper and pull it out it read 

Rose's are red,

And some are blue,

You have the fur like and angle,

And I will have you

Scissor.J xoxox <3