Chapter 9- You don't remember me?

Jenny'a P.O.V

'Jenny'

I groaned and rolled over to my opposer side.

'I love it when you groan' my eyes snapped open and came in contacts with brown eyes. My vision was blurry so I blinked a couple of times and sat up rubbing my eyes.

'I'm so glad your up' I looked over and saw Damion staring down at me with no shirt on. 'I had a great time last night' he bent down and kissed me. I slapped his cheek and moved away. I feel like I was forgetting something. But I just ignored it. 'Don't ever do that again, babe' he said smirking and moving closer again.

What happened to the nice Damion when we first met him? He chuckled, and stepped closer. 'Don't you remember what we did last night?' He asked coming even closer causing my back to hit a wall. 'Do you?' anger in him tone. I shock my head, not being able to speak. He grabbed my face and pulled my face close to his. I shut my eyes and held my breath in. 'I asked you a question Jenerevear, now answer me!' He yelled in my face grabbing my face more tighter.

I whimpered and closed my eyes tighter, hoping that this is all a dream. 'Please open your eyes' his voice was now softer and more gentle. Bipolar much (bipolar is where a person is happy at once, then angry, and then back to nice). I slowly opened my eyes and saw how close we were. I tried to move my head, but his grip tightened. 'Don't you dare' he pulled my face closer to his. I could feel his lips brushing mine.

'Are you going to say anything?' He said softening his touch on my face. I gained up some courage and whispered 'W-W-Why?' I could only just spit that out. He chuckled and pushed me down with his hand. I bit my lip trying to hold in my tears. He started passing back and forth with his hands behind his back. It looks like he was waiting for something to happen.

'Damion!' A deep voice yelled from the stairs. There standing was some guy witch looked like he was in his early twenties, but I couldn't see his face, it was to dark. 'Go get Toby' the man said in a harsh and raspy tone. Damion rolled his eyes and walked to the stairs. A light shun and I could see his lips. They curled up into a bloody murder smile. Shivers an down my back causing goosebumps to appear. He smiled again and looked up to the top if the stair case.

'I'm going to kill you!' A murderess voice yelled from up stairs. Damion was pushing someone down the stairs. I looked up and saw the most gorges boy ever. 'Jenny!' He ran over to me and hugged me. My eyes widened in surprise. 'Who are you?' I asked him. This random guy was hugging me.

The guy let go and looked at me with wide eyes. 'It's me Toby' he said with hope in his voice. I shock my hear 'I don't know you' I said quietly. Anger flashed in his eyes and then looked over to Damion. I know Damion, but I just don't know the other guy. You know the hot one.

'What did you do to her!' Toby grabbed Damion's shirt and pinned him against the wall. 'I just erased her memorise, nothing to big' he said with a devilish smile in his face. I looked over to Toby and realised he had a bandage on his neck.

I looked at it with wide eyes.

The bite.

Damion.

Toby.

The fighting.

I remember now!

Toby my mate forever.

Damion was about to punch him. I got up and tackled Damion to the ground. 'Don't you ever touch my mate again!' I screamed in his face. His knowing smirk turned into a horrified way. Toby grabbed me off Damion and hugged me. 'You remember' his voice calm and happy.

I kicked Damion in the ribs and he cried out in pain. 'I'm so sorry I didn't remember you. I feel so terrible, and I understand if you wanted a better ma-' I got cut off by Toby putting his lips on mine. I smiled and kissed him back.

I saw from the corner of my eye, Damion crawling towards the door. I growled and jumped on him. He clawed my face.

I fell back off and the blood kept on coming and coming.

My vision was getting fuzzy and blurry.

Then I soon pasted out.

---------------------------------------------------

BEFORE YOU KILL ME IM SORRY THAT ITS SHORT!

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING F SINCE IM AT MY FATHERS HOUSE THIS HOLIDAYS!

SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!

AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE IN TOBY'S P.O.V 😄😘😉☺😊💜💙💛💚