Chapter 21- Ace and Lightning

**Instead of saying Past Storm and all that I'm thinking of just saying Diana and Storm because Past Diana/Storm is in human form so she's technically Diana and since Future Diana/Storm is in dragon form she's technically Storm at the moment!**

Sofie's P.O.V.

"You may be able to defeat Sofie and me but not two Sofie's and two Storms!" Diana and Past Sofie came out of a closet.

"And Hope," Hope added with a smile, "let's do this thing!" Past Sofie and Hope took on Sunny, I took on Snow, and Past Diana worked with Future Diana to defeat Wiggington.

"You really think you can defeat me?" Snow asked, "your little fragile Sofie, the girl who couldn't even hurt a fly!"

"Who said I never hurt snow in the winter," Sofie grinned and kicked Snow in the gut. Snow staggered backward, trying to keep her balance. Sofie saw that Snow was standing near the plants so she raised her arms and wrapped the vines around her feet. Snow tried to run at her but ended up tripping over herself. "Bye," Sofie waved and sprayed Snow, causing her to black out.

"Sofie look out!" Hope shouted and pushed Sunny away.

"Thanks Hope," Sofie thanked and tossed her a bottle, "do you want to do the honors?"

"Sure," Hope caught the bottle and sprayed Sunny before she could move out of the way. "Do you think Diana's doing okay, taking on Wiggington?"

Sofie glanced at Diana who was being held up against the wall by her neck, "hold on," Sofie warned Hope, waiting for Diana's big rescue.

Sure enough Storm swooped down and slapped Wiggington off Diana with her wing. "You think you can beat me?" Wiggington cackled, "you do realize I know another way out?"

"Actually," Hope laughed, "I don't think that will work, especially because of the phone call I just made. Your going to prison!"

Sofie heard sirens becoming louder and louder, "we should go," Storm insisted, "we don't want to get questioned for this. Grab the loom, the Hammer, and climb on!" Sofie and Diana grabbed the loom and Hope grabbed the Hammer. "Where are Jonah, Jessica, and Juliana?" Storm asked, "I feel like they're in trouble!"

"Don't worry," Hope reassured them like she knew something they didn't, "they're locked up in the castle but I sent some help!"

Jessica's P.O.V.

"I can't believe they we got caught!" Jonah exclaimed, "Jessica and I were trusting you on this!"

"Sorry!" Juliana apologized,"but to be fair why would you trust me, of all people! Besides we should be thinking of ways to get out of here not turning against each other!"

"She's right," a boy spoke stepping out of the shadows. He grabbed scissors out of his pocket and cut them loose.

"Who are you and how did you get past Rani?" Jessica asked not really trusty the shadow guy.

"My name is... John?" John answered in the form of a question like he was unsure, "and it's pretty easy because it is just Rani out there. Sunny, Wiggington, and Snow are in a prison."

"Since when?" Jonah questioned, "last time I checked they lived here in the castle."

"Well I had a little help with my friend Ac- I mean Hope," John smiled trying to look convincing, "anyway I can get you out of here."

"Okay then do it," Juliana demanded eager to live.

John smiled and disappeared into the corner, a second later there was a dragon standing in his place, "hop on!"

"That is so cool!" Juliana complimented and climbed on, "let's go!"

Sofie's P.O.V.

"Is that another dragon?" Diana pointed out into the distance, "I don't recognized it."

"I do!" Hope grinned like a fool, "land here!" Storm obeyed and flew down, then landed on the ground. Soon enough the other dragon landed besides us. Everyone stepped off their dragons and Sofie raced over to her siblings.

"Who's that?" Storm asked and looked at the unfamiliar dragon.

The dragon turned back into human, "I'm John but there's something you should know about Hope and I now that Sunny, Rani, Snow, and Wiggington are defeated."

"But we will have to erase your memory afterwards," Hope added.

"I don't care just tell us what we need to know!" Sofie ordered figuring it was something important. She always knew there was something weird about Hope! John seems a little unusual to! Maybe they're connected somehow!

Hope grabbed the memory spray out of Sofie's hands, "my name isn't Hope, it's Acelyn. His name isn't John either, it's Lightning."

"Ace and I are your children from the future," John, or should I say Lightning admitted, "we were sent back to help you defeat Wiggington, Sunny, Snow, and Rani. Now that it's done we will have to erase ourselves from your memory so you won't remember this!"

"Wait! Who do we end up marrying?" Diana asked.

"We can't say," Ace frowned, "but we have to erase your memory now." Ace sprayed the everyone, except for Lightning and herself of course, then hopped on Lightning and flew away. Leaving seven kids fainted on the ground with no memory of them.

***********************************************************************************

I think this is the end except I think Diana will be writing the Epilogue. Me-wowzer

Love,
~Sofie