Chapter 7- I Can't Be Woken

"Diana!" Sofie screamed. A light flashed infront of her and a face appeared.

"You must chose," the face spoke. The world seemed to go pause as everything stopped moving. "Are you going to save your friend or get the hammer?"

Sofie already knew what she wanted to say. She answered quickly," I want to save Diana." The face nodded. The world went like a blur and took her to a cave.

"Diana lays there," the face nodded to the right of Sofie. Sofie bent down felt for a pulse. She smiled, Diana was growing stronger. "But you do not know what you have to do next," the face smirked, "now to leave your dreams you need to find the mountain again and climb to the too and get the hammer."

"Where's Wish Mountain?" Sofie asked the face.

"Follow the sun it will lead the way," the face advised, "by the way not just can Diana enter your mind but so can others. If I'm correct I think Mrs. Wiggington is bringing Snow, Rani, Samantha, and Sunny to your dreams in a couple seconds. Never mind they're already here." The face laughed and teleported away.

"What the-?" Diana shouted, "how did we get here!" Sofie explained everything that happened to her friend. "Thank you for saving me."

"Your welcome," Sofie smiled, "now let's go find the mountain..... AGAIN!"

Mr. Harts P.O.V. (I don't think we've ever done this one before)

Mr. Hart went into his kid's rooms everyday to wake them up for school. But this day was different. After he had woken up Jonah, Juliana, and Jessica Mr. Hart went into Sofie's room.

"Sofia get up," he shook her gently but, his daughter made no movement. So Mr. Hart tried again and still nothing. Starting to freak out a little he decided to wake up Samantha to see if she knew anything. But the same thing! Samantha wouldn't awaken either!

"Don't panic," Mr. Hart told himself, "look a note! Sofia must've known something would happen!" Feeling better he picked up the note, although was a little sad to see it was addressed to Jonah, Jessica, and Juliana.

"Juliana, Jessica, Jonah get up here," Mr. Hart shouted. The kids came quickly knowing that if your father calls you, you should come. "This is from Sofie," she handed them the note and walked away in tears.

Jonah's P.O.V

Jonah, being the oldest, was picked to read the letter aloud. "Dear Jonah, Jessica, and Juliana. Of you're reading this it means something bad has happened. Diana taught me how to dream walk and I am most likely stuck dreaming until I get out. I have a lot to explain so I'm starting with the truth, Samantha isn't really our sister."

"When Diana and I went to East Shores we were captured by Wiggington, Rani, Snow, and Sunny. Diana was thrown into a room with Samantha. The people who captured us were after the loom. We defeated them and Samantha didn't have anywhere to go. So we made her my sister using my plant powers to erase your memory, her real name is Samantha Cavern. Now Samantha has joined up with Wiggington, Rani, Snow, and Sunny and are trying to get the loom back."

"Diana has dreamwalked into my mind so we can get the Hammer of Fix from Wish Mountain to fix the loom. Chances are they also joined us so I need your help. I did some research and with enemies like, Wiggington, Rani, Snow, and Sunny in my mind. Diana and I will never wake up until we get the Hammer of Fix. But here's what I want you guys to do. Find out where they are sleeping, they have to be asleep to dreamwalk."

"Being asleep make them much more vulnerable. I want you to tie them up once you find them and hide them somewhere. Then, being tied up will effect them in my mind. If you tie them up, they will become tied up in my mind and vanish out of my mind. But if I'm wrong and not all of them drea walked into my mind then they're trying to get the loom while Diana and I can't protect it. The loom is in the attic in a trash bag, guard it with your life. You mustn't tell anyone about this note and you mustn't bring me to the doctor or it will effect me here. Sincerely, Sofie"

"By the way there's another thing I want to add on. We have powers. I can control plants and use their pollen to make potions. Diana can control fire and Samantha can heal. You must swear not to speak of this though, it can put our family in danger."

"Poor Sofie," Juliana cried and pulled her into a hug.

"Well Samantha is right here so I think we should tie her up now," Jonah demanded.

"But we need to go to school," Jessica reminded him.

"You're right," he frowned, "make sure Rani, Snow, and Sunny are at school while I stay home and protect the loom."

"How do you plan on missing school?" Juliana asked.

"Well I'm sick," Jonah grinned and fake coughed, he was ready to do what Sofie wanted him to.

**************************************************************************

What will Jonah do? Did Wiggington, Rani, Snow, and Sunny all go into Sofie's dream? Did one of them stay behind? Will Jessica and Juliana find the one who stayed if one did? Will Sofie and Diana reach the Hammer of Fix first? Find out in the next chapter by Me-wowzer !

Until next time,
-Sofie