Chapter 5- The Master of Dream Walking

"Alright Sofie from my experience dream walking takes years to master but, I think since you so determined you can learn soon enough," Diana explained, "if it's to hard to handle then I'll do all the dream walking and all you have to learn is how to remember your dreams."

"I keep a dream journal of that helps," Sofie shrugged. She teleported to her room and reappeared holding a journal. Diana flipped through the journal inspecting each page. She finished reading the journal and handed it back to Sofie.

"You need to look for a common theme, obviously I can't tell you how many times I saw the word unicorns in there," Diana smiled. Sofie was still the kind of girl who believed in unicorns. But that's okay! "Now every time you think you're awake you need to make sure you're not dreaming," Diana explained, "test gravity, or read a sentence look away then read it again. If it changes then you should know you're dreaming."

"Thanks Diana I'll try this tonight," Sofie thanked.

"I hope it works and I will try to dream walk tonight as well," Diana said. Sofie teleported back home and Diana walked into her house.

*Later that night at Sofie's*

For the first time ever Sofie was actually excited to go to sleep. She was finally able to try out what Diana had taught her. Sofie climbed into bed and shut her eyes. A few minutes later Sofie was awake again and lying in bed. Why couldn't she go to sleep!

Sofie sighed and thought, maybe if I do a little reading I will go to sleep! She hurried over to her bookshelf and picked out a book. But if course, Sofie dropped it. Instead of hitting the floor the book floated up. Sofie smiled, could she be dreaming right now?

Sofie jumped up and grabbed the book. She opened it to a random page and read the first sentence she saw. Then looked away and read it again. The sentence changed! Sofie was proud, she could recognized a dream.

Then Diana appeared out of nowhere.

"Is this part of my imagination?" Sofie asked.

"No I told you I was going to try and dream walk into your mind tonight," Diana explained.

"So how do we get to Wish Mountain?" Sofie asked curiously. She didn't have a map in her room. Plus she didn't entirely think Wish Mountain would be on a map.

"This is your mind," Diana reminded her, "think if it and it will happen." Sofie pictured what she would think Wish Mountain would look like. She could hear a rumbling sound and then and mountain appeared! "Wow! You're already a natural," Diana congratulated. Sofie smiled and started to climb the mountain.

They passed the sign that said, 'Welcome to Wish Mountain," knowing they were in the right place. "How long do you think it will take to get up there?" Sofie asked. Diana shrugged and the girls continued on with their journey prepared for whatever was going to happen next.

***********************************************************************************

Sorry it's so shot and took so long! Hopefully the next chapter I write will be ready sooner and will be longer. What will happen next? Are there going to be any surprises? Could this dream turn out to be a nightmare? Find out in Me-wowzer 's chapter!

Until next time,
-Sofie