Chapter 9- New Powers and Troubles!

Jessica's P.O.V.

Jessica struggled against the rope Rani tied her up in. How could she let this happen! Her mission was simple, see who was at school! Jessica tried to break the rope, but she wasn't strong enough. She decided to draw attention to the closet.

Jessica started to kick the floor, bang her head against the wall, and slap the ground. Still, she wasn't found by anyone. Just when she thought all hope was lost she saw a feather floating down off a dusty cabinet. It must've fallen when she was going crazy. But instead of just watching the feather float down she decided to be the feather.

Jessica pictured a feather in her mind just floating down to the ground. All worry, fear, and doubt left her when the feather hit the ground. She opened her eyes and saw the rope had fallen off. Jessica smiled and walked over to the door. She tried to pull it open, but instead her hand went through. Jessica was like a ghost now and she was excited!

Jessica walked through the door and decided to change back to human, Jessica didn't want to waste all her strength! She pictured the feather in her head, but reverse. Jessica felt life coming back into her, she had discovered her power, she liked it!

Sunny's P.O.V.

With Lucille and Jessica gone and Juliana on our side, we practically already won! Sunny smiled to herself and looked back at the clock behind her. She needed to get to the Harts house and help Rani. Sunny jumped out the window and landed on the ground unharmed.

Sunny ran at a speed so fast she was like a blur. Sunny made it to the house quickly and jumped through an open window. She smiled seeing Rani, Juliana, Jonah, and Jessica. "Rani I thought you got rid of Jessica!" Sunny screamed.

"I did she must've discovered her powers!" Rani snapped back.

Jonah's P.O.V.

"Jonah, I think Wiggington and Snow are the only ones in Sofie's dream," Jessica whispered.

"I think so to," Jonah agreed, "we need to tell her."

Jonah concentrated on Sofie's mind, Wiggington and Snow are in your mind.

Sofie replied quickly, I think I just found that out. The connection went dead and he couldn't pick up Sofie's mind again.

He looked over at Jessica and said, "something's wrong with Sofie."

Sofie's P.O.V.

Sofie hated doing this, usually she could control it! Something is messing with her mind and making her so this! Sofie was in Diana's mind and didn't like it. She could see every memory, lie, action, or truth she ever told. Sofie could even see Diana's future.

Sofie quickly tried her best to break the connection and soon she did. "Sofie what was that!" Diana exclaimed. Sofie just shook her head, it's hard enough when she tries but when it's forced, she loses a great deal of strength. "Your one of us! A reader!" Diana smiled.

Sofie smiled back, it was good to know someone else was like her!

Diana's P.O.V.

Diana could see Sofie didn't have much strength. Something was controlling her. Sofie suddenly screamed and fell to the ground seconds later Diana did too. Something was happening.

You aren't safe, a voice sounding like Wiggington said, we are here in your mind, we can make you do what we want.

When at loss for strength we will get you, Snow added, making you weaker and on our side!

Your going to be conquer the world with us if you don't get the Hammer first, Wiggington said and her and Snow left our minds. Diana and Sofie exchanged glances, they needed to get the hammer!

********************************************************************************

Will Sofie and Diana get the hammer? Is there anyone else like Sofie and Diana? Is Jessica's power greater than Sofie and Diana's? Will Juliana turn good? Will Jonah discover his power? Find out in Me-wowzer 's update!

Until next time,
-Sofie