Chapter 17- Breaking Into So Many Places!

Sofie's P.O.V.

"I don't think Diana's coming back," Sofie said. But Sofie's head was full of questioned. Was it all her fault Diana left? Was Diana just overreacting? Did she not like her anymore?

"She'll come back sometime," Hope reassured, "right now we need to keep moving." So they did. They walked forever in silence and just waiting for something to happen. "Sofie I think we need to stop Queen Wiggington a different way."

"How?" Sofie asked.

"By going back to the past," Hope smiled mischievously.

"How far?" Sofie questioned.

"Right before she got the Hammer of Fix," Hope explained.

Diana/Storm's P.O.V.

After Storm finally flew back to the Sunset Tribe and quickly spotted Shadow. "Shadow!" Storm shouted trying to get Shadow's attention. Shadow spun around and quickly found her.

"That was quick," Shadow replied suspecting something happened.

Storm realized this quickly and decided to tell the truth, "Sofie said that I changed into a fierce creature. That she liked me better when we were young innocent children."

"I see," Shadow realized, "but it's just because she's not used to you yet. How would you feel if your best friend was a dragon suddenly."

Storm thought for a second then replied, "I hate it when your right."

"By the way," Shadow continued, "King Trévon would like to see you."

Jessica's P.O.V.

"You don't have permission to come in here," Jessica screamed at Queen Wiggington who was with the Princesses, "your trespassing!"

"But seeing as your sister is most wanted I can," Queen Wiggington smirked, "plus I'm the Queen so I can do what I want!"

"There's nothing here Queen," Princess Samantha reported to Queen Wiggington.

"Come my daughters," Queen Wiggington ordered, "we must now search through the Loch's property to see if we can find something there."

Once everyone was out the door Juliana quickly shut it. "Let's hurry! We're breaking into the Castle," Juliana demanded.

"Why would we do that?" Jonah asked.

"Sofie would want us to," Juliana reminded everyone, "besides my friend Hope always says we can always achieve the impossible, especially when your doubted."

"Wait Hope?" This got Jessica's attention, "is she a brunette that has the eyes that are like a pool of colours?"

"You know Hope to?" Juliana smiled.

"Who's Hope?" Jonah questioned.

"She's obviously someone who's my friend," Juliana stated, "anyway we might find a way to defeat Queen Wiggington once and for all!"

"Are you sure this will work?" Jessica doubted.

"Of course it will," Jonah reassured, "it sure is crazy enough."

Princess Rani's P.O.V.

"My Queen," Princess Rani skipped over, "I have something to show you." Princess is not the most favorited Princess, in fact she was Queen Wiggington's least favorite Princess. But what she was about to show her was spectacular!

"Princess Rani maybe later I'm talking to Princess Samantha and Princess Snow right now," Queen Wiggington shooed her away. Princess Rani kicked the ground, of course she would like to talk to Princesses Samantha and Snow because they are her two favorites!

But what Princess Rani had to show her was super important, when they were checking the Hart's house she placed cameras everywhere. They are going to sneak into the Castle tonight! If Queen Wiggington doesn't care then she should just forget it. The Harts could never sneak past their security!

Princess Sunny's P.O.V.

"Are you okay Princess Rani?" Princess Sunny asked. Princess Rani was looking very crazily at Queen Wiggington, like she knew something we didn't.

"I'm just peachy," Princess Rani smirked. Princess Sunny decided to let it go, what could go wrong?

***********************************************************

What could go wrong? Will Princess Rani tell Queen Wiggington? Will the Harts make it into the Castle? What does King Trévon want with Storm? Did I spell King Trévon right? How will Hope and Sofie make it to the past? Find out in Me-wowzer 's update!

Love,
-Sofie😀😄😃