Oh, Yeah. Random Pranks are Party Rituals

OH, YEAH. RANDOM PRANKS ARE PARTY RITUALS

I want to go back to my house and forget I ever went to a party.

I honestly, royally, sincerely, gigantically upon humongus proportions, really do.

Cause right now I'm drenched from my hair(me and Lyza spent millenniums on by the way) to my new heels(that costs as much as I would probably sell my soul for).

I smell of beer.

And I see red. Blood red actually, as I stare at the morons who thought pouring beer on me would hilarious.

I'm gonna fucking murder them.

As soon as the guys who are holding me like a captive loosen up.

"Dude, she looks like she's about to kill us!" Bald moron said, chuckling. Yep, he's drunk off his arse.

"Well, how do you think kidnapping a girl to pour beer on her would react?" Lo and behold the co-host of this party, Giovanni Schoer. He's looking at the guys who are looking guilty now, disappointingly.

"Guys, we talked about this. Edenjen parties don't-"

"-support kidnapping for pranks." The guys completed.

"Let the girl go." Gio commanded looking at the guys behind me.

I would've blushed if this was any other situation for the record.

But I'm want to commit homicide to the dimwits. Badly.

So I still kept my I'm-hella-mad-bitch expression.

"Dude, I don't think that's smart." Piped one idiot, behind me.

As if he'd know what's smart.

"Let her go." Gio commanded.

"I don't wanna die." Said another idiot.

You could've thought of that before, could you?

"If you don't let her go, I'm gonna ban you from Edenjen parties." Gio threatened, sounding bored.

After a moment's hesitation, the goons behind me loosened their grip.

And the beast was unleashed.

*********************************************************

Okay, so I've given about 5 black eyes, hit 3 dicks with my karate kick, punched stomachs(I didn't bother counting), successfully dodged everytime one tried to fight back, kicked and totally beat up a bunch of big guys in athletic teams in a drenched state in heels.

Psycho me did well in revenge.

Even if it went too far.

2 guys needed an ambulance, the rest had to finish the entire emergency aide kit for the damage.

I just needed new clothes and ice for my hands.

I was granted that and a guest room.

Oh and I'm in Gio's clothes with Gio attending to me.

I'm supposed to be hyperventilating.

I should be hyperventilating.

But I'm too tired.

Gio is handling my knuckles which are turning into a ghastly shade of purple. They don't hurt when I move them so me with claw shaped hand will have to do while this heals.

Psycho me is not good.

That is very evident.

Gio doesn't speak so do I. The silence is of somewhat bearable though I know he's probably scared out of his wits now, helping the girl who beat 5 jocks. Oh, why is he helping me? Aren't the morons his friends?

When I gain enough courage to actually speak words, Gio replied: "they had it coming to them with the rituals. Your the only girl who made them truly made them regret what they did, though."

Oh yeah, random pranks are Edenjen party rituals.

How fantastic. Input sarcasm.

"Where did you learn all those moves, anyways? Are you a secret, hardcore underground fighter or something?"

"Or some girl with a temper that shouldn't be flared." I added, nonchalantly.

Gio smiled, finishing bandaging me up.

"If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call me." He offered about to get out when I said.

"Okay then, can you get me a vanilla ice cream and mix it with chocolate yogurt and pudding and The Piano cd?"

I added a puppy dog eyes for more effect but then I realized I had no makeup and I resemble a wet dog that was dressed in a giant t-shirt.

Gio stared at me.

"What? You offered and I took the opportunity." I stated, lightly.

"Your not normal." He said in which made me laugh.

"Thanks, Giovanni, I'd like to think I'm unique, though. Now will you please get me something to eat? It doesn't have to be vanilla ice cream mixed in with chocolate yogurt and pudding although that would be very awesome."

Gio gave a hearty chuckle. "You got it..." He thought for a moment. "I didn't get your name."

"I'm Princess Alessandra Grace Vittoria Nath." I said dramatically. He can't know my real name. Everyl Nicola Endail will not be remembered as the insane-chick-who-beat-up-5-guys-at-a-Edenjen-party. No, she will not. You can tell shit is getting real when I'm referring to myself as third person. "But you can call me Nat."

Gio stared at me again.

"That is not your real name."

"Oh contraire, you could check my birth certificate if you'd like." I said grinning.

Gio is still staring.

"I would call a pizza delivery guy if I had usable opposable thumbs." I said referring to my purple knuckles beneath layers of bandages.

"Whatever, Nat. Just don't go psycho on me." Gio said, grabbing his phone from his pocket.

After 30 minutes pizza arrived, and I devoured as much as I could fit in my mouth.

Gio ate with me, laughing everytime I caught him staring at me weirdly and said a very crude variations of 'I'm hungry, don't judge'.