The Letter Idea

THE LETTER IDEA
P
I hate it when my alarm blares off.

It means the start of new day at highschool.

It means the start of my day at hell.

Highschool may not be all that bad but still, I hate it there.

Days at Wintertons Highschool(I didn't make up the name) is categorized by subject.

Mondays are for History, where I spend a whole day either reading or listening to things I don't give a flying poop about.

Tuesdays are for Literature, I like reading but the teacher expects everyone to be talented at writing so I'm definitely just passing that subject by a .55 .

Wednesdays are for Math. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide at the level of a 5th grader and if I go any higher, I might just need meth to survive.

Thursdays are for Science. The teacher puts me in a corner everytime just because I got clumsy with the equipment a few times so I'm not friends with Thursdays.

Fridays are for Physical Education. The uniform is degrading to say the least. Shorts are for the cheerleaders and pants are for girls who are deemed insecure. And don't get me started on the activities cause your gonna get a long sermon about balls. That sounded wrong.

And since today is a Thursday, I'm in a corner away from anything valuable.

I can't wait to get out of here.

And since tomorrow is graduation, many seniors are absent. All except for me and a nerdy boy who never gets an answer wrong and there was that one day where he got a 98% and he was near having a breakdown. There also happens to be the guy, I've been crushing on for a while.

Major understatement there. 4 years is how long I've been admiring from afar Giovanni Schoer or Gio.

He has great dirty blonde hair he runs his through from time to time out habit, and great eyes that could keep me rooted in my chair all day just to stare, and he's even part of the fencing team, although I do wish they were real swords to make it more exciting its still hot that Gio is part of a winning team.

Correction: the only winning team.

Wintertons doesn't have much students who are great at anything so Gio's departure from here is gonna be a big loss.

4 year reigning champion of fencing.

Exactly the amount of time I've been crushing on him.

I stare at him longer than necessary and turned around to face me in which I handled by, putting the book I was reading up to my face so he could not see my embarassed face.

The rest of the morning went by with me reading my book since what was the point of having a lesson if the grading period was already done and the amount of students in the room was enough to fit in your Wigo mini-van.

At lunch, I sat alone, eating a medium-sized sandwich and apple juice, contemplating whether I should skip the rest of the day and deciding when I saw Lyza, my best friend, text.

addLietoZa: YOU HAVE TO SKIP. I JUST GOT US AN INVITATION AT A EDENJEV PARTY! WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING AND PAMPER OURSELVES FOR THIS PARTY! STAT! -feeling extremely stressed out in a amazing way.

An Edenjev party? What the heck is that supposed to be?

EverReal: WHAT IN THE NAME OF HYDE AND JEKYL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE?-confused is an understatement

addLietoZa: A EDENJEV PARTY!!!!-about to pull hair at your cluelessness

EverReal: LYZA? ARE YOU ONTO DRUGS NOW?-not bothering