1.

Zhi's POV
XxxxxxxxxX

       I woke up on this big, red silk, bed. I held my head as I got up 'Was that a dream?' I thought to myself then I looked around my room and saw very classic looking furniture plus pictures. I heard my door opened and I looked in that direction "Your up." A boy about my age with the most kissable lips plus nice black hair, very silky looking. "I'm Jackson  the new stepbrother." He said and walked towards me. I remain silent 'That wasn't a dream after all.' I though and frowned. I felt him touch my shoulder and I jerked back. "Hey be repectful at least I chose to talk to you, trust me I wish he never married your mom!" He yelled at me and I got up, I was about to his shoulders "Don't ever yell at me, talking about being repectful!" I yelled back and he looked pissed off now. I stood my ground in no fear "Why so bitchy?!" He yelled in Korean "I'm not bitchy I'm just putting you in your place!" I said and he looked surprised that I knew Korean.

      "How do you know Korean?" He asked and "I'm half Korean." I told him and pushed him out my room. "Talk to me when you have repect, stepbrother." I said and slammed my door. I layed on my bed, bored and I looked around outside my big windows. I saw a library plus bakery together named Books & Bakery, I hurried and put on my shoes then ran down stairs to go to it. I ran out the door before my stepdad, mom, or that jackass could stop me. I opened the door and the smell of brownies filled my nose, I grabbed a book called 'The Ancient Ring' it seemed intresting, then ordered two brownies, 5 cookies, and one Apple pie. "Thank you sir." I said to the guy that owned the place apparently it was only him "Welcome, and you can keep that book no one reads it." He said and I smiled then bowed. I went back over to my new, big house, I opened the door to see a angry mother "Hi mom." I said she glared at me "Where were you, and why did you slap Jackson?!" she yelled and I was starting to really hate Jackson "What I'd never slapped him and I was at Books & Bakery!" I yelled back then a fake crying Jackson came in holding his face with his dad. "Don't ever yell me missy!" she yelled " Then you stop yelling at me!" I said and ran upstairs to my room.
(Hey guys I know you've all been waiting and I'm sorry really am ever since school starting some down right bs has been happening, my friend was suppose to run my account but she never got on it so it was left alone for a long time but anyway I'm really sorry I'll be updating from now on now that I'm back!)