meeting him

Scott's P.O.V
I was at work another day at fazbears which sucks I came 20 minutes early for work because my boss wanted to speak to me "oh there you are Scott" "yeah I'm here why did you want to see me?" "Your gonna be working with another employee tonight and I wanted you to show him around and tell him what h has to do and stuff you know" "oh OK were is he?" "Oh right VINCENT COME HERE!" "Yes sir?" "This is Scott your gonna work with him" "OK sir" after that enough said he left "hello love" Vincent said with a devilish smirk I ignored and showed him around and told him everything he got dressed in his uniform and it was 11:57 we got to the office were I sat away from him but he swiveled his swivel chair next to mine and kept starring at me.

Vincent's P.O.V
He was checking the camera's and I couldn't help but stare at him because he was so cute I checked the hall and bonnie was looking at us I closed the door and checked the other door nothing was there bonnie left and pretty soon the 6 AM bell rang and we started heading out I was walking and Scott was looking at me walking away "HEY VINCENT!!" He yelled I smiled turned around and spoke "YEAH SCOTT?" I walked back towards him so we don't have to yell "well I was wondering do you need a lift back to your house?" "Oh no I'm OK I um... am... homeless..." "what do you mean homeless?" "I don't have a house or anything so I just sleep on a park bench" "well that's no home here come stay with me I don't think its gonna be awkward is it?" "No sure we just met but no its not gonna be awkward" "OK then let's go" we left just like that and went to his house.

Scott's P.O.V
We went to my house in my car because he didn't have money or anything when I heard him sag that well it just sounded really sad and besides he and I are gonna be working together now so I guess we can get to know each other then so anyways we go to my house were he See's that I live in an apartment with a pool "wow that pool looks so nice I never swam in a pool only in the fountain at the park" we both chuckled a little bit "well now that your staying with me maybe we can go to the pool sometime soon" "OK cool" we then took the elevator up to the second floor and headed to my apartment which had a great view of the pool by the door "nice view" "thanks" "np" I unlocked the door and we headed inside and I shut the door behind us locking it.

Vincent's P.O.V
His house looks really nice pictures of him and a balcony and a kitchen a couch and it looks like one bed room and a bathroom "wow your house is really nice thanks for letting me stay here Scott" "no problem Vincent well I guess we should get some sleep now because we have work later" "yeah I guess but were do I sleep" "well you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch" "NO just because I'm living here doesn't mean I want you to sleep on the couch" "OK then I guess will share the bed then OK?" "OK" we head to Scott's room and it looks so nice he goes to the bathroom and changes into a sleeping shirt and pants and I just lay in bed with my purple shirt and some jeans on he looks at me and asks "why are you wearing that don't you have some PJs?" "Well no all I had was this to wear" he then went to the closet and went to a box and said "here I can't wear these clothes anymore I was gonna donate them anyways so here maybe you can fit in them" "wow really thank you Scott" "no problem" I dug through the box and found a purple shirt and some shorts went to the bathroom and got dressed I then lay in the bed and Scott's facing the opposite side I'm facing so go closer to him and hug his back "what are you doing?" He asks "thank you again Scott" "your welcome" and pretty soon I fall asleep hugging him.

Scott's P.O.V
He hugged me and fell asleep like that I nearly know him but this feels kinda good... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING I CANT LOVE HIM I DONT LOVE HIM... do I? I question myself pretty soon I turn around and face him his nose touches mine making me blush red I ignore it and go to sleep.