"I don't know eh?" he replied blankly. "But who cares! I really wana meet this Oars guy!"

"Haha I thought you might." I said flashing him a smile.

"Besides it's been ages since he sent us out!" grinned Ace.

"Haha don't tell me you miss hanging out with me already?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well of course! When wouldn't I wana hang out with you?" he said, his voice full of sarcasm.

"Hey!" I said kicking his leg playfully, causing him to lose his footing and almost slipping off the boat. Almost.

"Hey! I could have fallen in the sea!" 

"Yeah." I said sighing. "Shame you didn't."

"What'd you say Aki?" he asked, his voice daring.

I giggled.

"Nothing Ace! Just saying how awesome you were."

"Yeah that's what I thought." he said with a wink.

I couldn't help but let a tiny blush make its way to my face.

His winks are just too sexy! God why does he do this to me?

~

Once we reached Little Oars Jr and his crew, we were briefed on what happened and who the guys were. 

It was actually quite a nice island even though I forgot the name... Oh well anyways everyone here is so nice! Epically Little Oars Jr! He welcomed us and I think Ace has really taken interest in him.

"Ace! Be careful or you'll-" but I was cut off as the kasa set fire.

"Ah! Shit!" he growled as he quickly put it out but the Kasa was destroyed. 

"Jesus Ace!" I laughed as I saw the really pissed off look on his face. "I told you to be careful!! Otherwise well we can all see what's happened!"

"Shut up!" he growled as he threw the remains on the Kasa at me, to which I ducked, dodging it just before it hit me.

"Hey! I said be careful!" I laughed. "That's your second one already! Are you sure you don't need a hand?"

"Just go do something useful instead of annoying me!" he said with a pissed off tone to his voice.

I just giggled before I began to walk off. 

Oh Ace. I thought. You're so cute when your frustrated! 

~

The rest of the day I spent helping Oar's crew repair a few things and surprisingly I didn't burn or destroy anything! Ace on the other hand had spent the whole day making the Kasa for Oars. Which in all honestly is really cute! 

Oh god I sound like some kind of fangirl. What's wrong with me? I mean there's nothing going on between me and Ace anyways.. We're just good friends. 

"Aki!" I heard a voice call.

"Yah?" I answered as I swung around from my seat, only to find a grinning Ace run towards me with a huge as shit Kasa. 

"I did it!" he grinned.

"Holy shit you did!! Nice job Ace!" I grinned as I took the kasa, examining it.

Omg. He actually made it perfectly! 

"Do you know where Oars is?" he asked. 

"Um yeah he's just over in that general direction." I said pointing east of me. 

"Sweet! I'll be back once I give it to him!" he grinned before running off.

I giggled. 

He's so cute! I thought as I watched him running away. Not to mention that body of his-

I quickly cut myself off, shaking my head and trying to snap out of it. 

I can't think like that! Man I needa control myself. Ugh any-

But my thoughts were cut off again as I heard an explosion. 

I snap my head in the opposite direction only to see the Bleak Heart pirate ship firing at us. 

Before I knew it, my instincts kicked in and I was running.

"ACE!!" I yelled as I ran towards our Striker. "Get your ass down here! We got company!!"

I doubt he could hear me since I have no idea where he is but at least this time he can't blame me for fighting without him.

"Oii! Everyone get ready!" I yelled as I ran past heaps of Oar's crew members who listened and began following me. 

But just then, I heard more explosions followed by loud cries.

I gritted my teeth. Fuck this shit I’m so going to kill them.

“I’m going ahead!” I yelled back to them before using my blue fire almost like a speed boost as I sprinted towards the scene.

_________________________________

Hehe officially chapter one everyone!!

OK so just so you know, right now yes we are still in a flashback and the next chapter will be like carried on from this one so yeah don’t get confused in the next chapter!!

Also as you probably already guessed, when the writing is like this it means in her thoughts.

Anyways what do you all think? Do you like it so far? Please tell me what you think!! XD

Oh and of course, don’t forget to...

Comment

Vote

Fan

Please? xx