"UNFORGIVABLE"

INTRO

CHAPTER 5
EREN'S POV.

I want to crush every bit of that female titans bone to dust! "Eren keep yourself in check,we still need the Female Titan for further testing". As Hanjie said. Understood as I replied. "We decided to bring in some other cadects in so we can get further in the process of figuring who is the Female Titan" as Erwin calmly said. Who are the other cadects I asked. I hear the door open and I see both Mikasa and Armin. "Hey Eren" as Armin said walking in. "Eren go out to your date" as Levi commanded. ITS not a date! "Whatever go besides you'll slow us down during investigation". Harsh as I responded. I started walking to the door until I heard Mikasa get up."Eren promise me you will be careful" as Mikasa said. I turned around and it seemed as Mikasa was holding herself back, tightening her fist. Be careful of what as I said in my head.I exited out of the room and made my way outside to Annie. By the river stream in the interior I see Annie depressed talking to herself. I walk up to her and heard "I'm sorry Dad". Did something happen to him I ask. "Does it really matter,we're all going to end up like him". As Annie said angrily before walking off. Annie ditched me huh no surprise as I said in my head. I headed back to the meeting room and took a seat. Did you guys find out who the Female Titan is. I asked nervously and yet everyone stared at me. "Eren it's Annie". As commander Erwin said. NO! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! " BRAT LISTEN"! As Levi shouted. "EREN all the evidence points to her " as Armin said. but.. as I shuttered "Eren you saw The Titan yourself don't you think it's Annie"! As Mikasa said. Yeah but.... "Here's the plan" As Erwin Stated.

NEXT DAY
Armins pov.
I see the military police in a mission so I better make this quick. I his in the shadows waiting for Annie,and when she came I whispered her name out to her. "Armin what is this about?" As Annie said.I need your help to get Eren out of these walls." Armin I can't help you" as Annie said before walking off. Annie! If you don't help Eren he'll die! Right at that moment Annie stopped and said she'll come. Than I noticed her ring. As we all met up we started talking about the escape plan. They're taking Eren to custody at this very moment,only thing is that's not Eren but Jean. "Tch This plan isn't going to work,we look nothing alike"! As Eren said in a pissed way after hearing me laugh. As Annie led the way she pointed out there was a underground tunnel from where we stand. As I make my down the stairs with Eren and Mikasa, I noticed Annie knew something was up. "Annie aren't you coming"! As Eren shouted. I turn and see Annie standing upon the stairs glaring at us. I hold out my flare gun waiting for the right moment to strike. "You know Armin your Gamble was fun and all but now it's over"! As Annie said with a chilling disturbing laugh."Its my turn now". The moment she said that I shot the flare signaling agents to pin her down and tie her up. As they almost had her fully tied,she used the ring to cut herself causing her to transform. "DAMN THAT RING"as Mikasa yelled.

EREN'S POV.
"DAMNIT! EREN WE HAVE TO GO"! As both Mikasa and Armin
said. Getting dragged by Mikasa Armin suggested plan B. "Whats plan B" as Mikasa asked. "We meet up with reinforcements up ahead and begin battle,that's where you come in Eren". Right .As I responded. As we ran our way to checkpoint 2 we saw them get stomped on by Annie's foot losing bitter hope. "Damnit she saw through our plan"! as Armin shouted. "Eren we can't stay in here much longer, Annie is going to collapse this whole area"! As Mikasa panicked. "She's getting desperate" as Armin realized. "Eren we need you to transform". Right! Now hold on! As I said before biting my hand. I started to feel the pain and noticed it's not letting me transform. Damnit not again! as I shouted. "Eren, like hanjie said, you have to have a purpose". As Mikasa said. SHUT UP!, I'M TRYING!. "ARE YOU REALLY. IS SOMETHING WRONG, DO YOU NOT SEE ANNIE AS BEING THE FEMALE TITAN, OR DO YOU JUST HAVE SPECIAL FEELING FOR HER". As Mikasa said in a driving angry tone. I was stiff frozen,not knowing what to do."Mikasa, split up" As Armin said. Wait! No! One of you will-"thats the risk we're going to take Eren"as Mikasa said. Damnit why! I... I suddenly lost cautious after the collapse of the tunnel. I struggled to open my eyes but when I did I was able to see Armin digging me out. I couldn't move but the second I close my eyes I heard Jean calling me and telling me how they relied on me with their lives. "Annie killed everyone are you going to forgive her for that!" Damnit Eren.Annie....killed........ Everyone as I kept saying in my head. (HEART BEATS RAPIDLY FAST) I'm going to kill every last Titan out of this world! At that very moment I transformed.

HANJI'S POV.

Yes! The plan failed! Are the traps deployed! "Yes the traps are, the Female Titan is on her way!" As soldiers said in a hurry. HEHEHEHE yes as I start to shake in excitement. My precious as I start to drool. My Precious..... "She's Here!" I fired immediately. Ha and Erwin didn't think we needed a plan C. So Annie how do you like to be dissected. Annie widened her eyes and got lose from the traps. Damnit! Not enough traps! "What do we do now" as the soldiers said. Before I had the chance to say anything we heard a roar. And it was Eren. As the fighting began with Eren jumping on Annie. Lets go, we need every person we can get to assist Eren! I shouted. As we caught up they we're on level ground fighting one another. Eren's at a disadvantage with Annie's crystalize skin. As the out come of Annie being reckless Eren was out of commission. "EREN!" As Mikasa shouted. No Mikasa we can't make contact with Eren not at his state as I told her.

EREN'S POV.
After the dirty hit Annie pulled off I became desperate and lost control. I repeat in my head that I will kill every last Titan! I became berserk with unbelievable power. I pulled Annie down and I busted an eye of hers. Right after I was kicked off of her. After the fall of my landing I saw Annie trying to make her escape. Before she fully reached the top of the wall, Mikasa sliced Annie's fingers off causing her to fall. I leaped on Annie, having me losing control I nearly ate Annie alive until I saw her myself with in her own body. I froze in confusion until I started to feel intense pain. I was merging with Annie but I was freed from Levi cutting the nape of my neck. I fell incautious for a while and when I awoke Annie was crystallized. Next moment,I was in the hospital bed having Mikasa,Armin and Jean with me. "EREN! How are you holding up as Mikasa asked. I'm alright as I replied. "Eren you let Annie go didn't you?" As Armin asked. I didn't mean to, I just froze seeing Annie. -the door opens- "I need Armin and Jean" as the soldier said. "Were up first huh,not surprised. -door closed - when I was merging back there with Annie it felt good,I wanted to die. "EREN" As Mikasa said holding my hand. But now I don't want to. I feel holding my hand tighter and tighter as if she doesn't want to let go of me.

ERWIN'S POV.
"So no Proof! So what this was for nothing!" As council members argued. I believe it wasn't for nothing as we learned more on the transformation with Intel on more of these human Titans! It was a sacrifice that must of been made. We will hunt these human Titans down until we end this devastation! As if I may say, For Humanity!