13.

Cindy's P.O.V:

I turn to my side to see a big truck coming right at me.

My mind tells me to move out of the way but my legs stay stiff.

Am I really going to die like this??

Minwoo...

The only person that comes to mind is Minwoo.

'I love you'

Is what I really want to tell you right now but...I guess it's too late.

I cover my eyes with my hands waiting for the hit when someone in a helmet pushes me out of the way.

I black out for a few seconds and open my eyes. Who is this guy?

He finally takes off his helmet with charisma.

Minwoo.

"Cindy! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere??" He asks in the verge of tears. I'm currently laying on top of Minwoo's body.

"Y-yeah." I get off his  body and stay sit on the pavement, still in shock. I look around to see  people staring and parked cars on the street. That truck wasn't supposed  to continue going. Ahh thank goodness Minwoo came! He always saving me  like always. I feel like a burden for him....what if one day he gets  hurt in my place and it's too late to save himself?

"Cindy?" He calls. He helps me stand up and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so glad you're  safe. I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself if you weren't." He  strokes my head. I squeeze him back as my tears drip down my face from  his touching words. After a while, he finally lets me go and crosses the  intersection with his arm around my shoulder.

He inspects my arms and legs. "You have bruises and cuts everywhere! Let's go to the hospital." He says. I shake my head.

"They're not that serious." I then notice the patch of blood on his arm.

"Minwoo! There's blood!" I point. He glances as it for a second and looks back at me directly in the eyes.

"This is a small price to pay for you being alive." He says seriously.

My eyes widen, stunned at what he said.

He grabs my hand. "Cindy, let's go home. Please don't leave me ever again." He says passionately and hugs me once more.

"O-okay." I reply. He  lets go and grins at me before climbing on his motorcycle. I climb on  after him and put on the helmet he passes to me.

"Hold my waist. You're  going to fall." He says casually. From behind, I can tell he's  embarrassed from his red ears.  I feel my cheeks heating up.

"There's no need. I can just hold the rail behind me." I say.

"Alright, if you say  so." He puts on his helmet and starts the engine. He takes off so fast I  lean forward to hold on to his waist.

"Minwoo!" I lightly slap his arm. He laughs.

"By the way, thanks for saving me." I awkwardly say.

"My pleasure."

We reach home in 20 minutes.

"Minwoo-sshi?  Cindy-sshi? What in the world happened?" Minwoo's butler greets us at  the front door. Minwoo and I sit on the couch and the butler quickly  grabs a first-aid kit for us.

"A truck almost hit  Cindy at the intersection near the cafe at the EXO-K dorm. I want that  guy to get charged. Can you manage to get the footage from the CCTV  cameras?" Minwoo asks.