16.

10PM
Minwoo's P.O.V:

Finally at the end of the day I finish my work in the office and I leave the building.

--

After parking my car underground, I lazily make my way to an empty elevator and press the button to the lobby. I let out a deep sigh and close my eyes shut.

My head is throbbing from all the chaos today. I had so much work to do and I was distracted all day ever since that woman left the office. My overwhelming feelings I had all those years took over me and I sort of..exploded. I may have told her things that were too harsh but I really couldn't help it. Ah..

I run my fingers through my hair in frustration. We're going to have to meet often to talk about my future hotel. I'm not allowed to find another designing company because the MINterior & Co is the top designing company, according to my mom, AKA, the owner.

How am I supposed to face her?! It'll be so awkward! But despite our unpleasant encounter, I can't help but wonder what she's up to at the moment. Since when was she good at interior designing? Does she have a boyfriend?

--

Within minutes, I reach the door of my suite. I grab my keys from my back pocket and fumble at the lock but I end up unlocking the door.

All I want to do is jump into bed and fall asleep. Ugh.

I turn on the lights and head to the kitchen. But first, I need to recharge with food. I open the fridge to see..

Nothing?!

How is this possible??

My stomach starts to growl loudly.

"I'm so hungry..." I shut the fridge door in anger and take out my phone to call my butler to go grocery shopping for me. He does that for me every week.

"Yes sir?"
He answers on the other line.

"Can you go grocery shopping for me?"

"N-Now?"

"Yeah, now."

"W-Well, sir, I'm currently with my family in Daegu."

"Daegu?! Then who will go grocery shopping for me? I haven't eaten all day!" I say angrily. I get angry when I'm hungry, which is another habit of mine that I hate.

"I'm really sorry sir but I have to go."

He hangs up.

What a great day today. Should I order takeout or go to mom's house? Mom's house. Our chef makes the best food EVER.

I switch off the lights and go outside again.

My mouth waters just thinking about food. What should I have? Chicken? Meat? Korean food? Japane-

"Woah! Sorry!" I suddenly bump into a woman coming out of the elevator as I make my way to there.

"Sorry!" A feminine voice I know too well speaks out at the same time as me. I slowly turn to the right, not wanting to know who it is.

My eyes widen at the woman. "You again?!" I point. Her mouth forms an 'o' shape.

"Look Minwoo, it's not like I want to see you ever again either." She rolls her eyes. A flashback appears in my mind. This situation seems too familiar. To think of it, I remember bumping into her this morning.

"Then what in the world are you doing here? You were here this morning too." I observe her intently. She simply glares at me as usual.

"That's none of your business." She starts to walk away from me but I instinctively grab her arm. She stops to look back at me in surprise.