29.

Ok so i felt like the story was getting dull and boring,so im gonna skip a couple years,hopefully it wont confuse yall,Im giving Yn a name,Niomi Blue Naris

2 Years Later

Niomi and Chres relationship still going on strong,Amarie is doing therapy and getting the treatment and help she needs,even though her attitude about doing it is still high,Keno is currently in college taking up as an Entreprenuer,Trinity and Brandon relationship is still going on but have problems communicating because of the whole Amarie situation.

Keno and Amy broke up because of Keno attending college,Crissy and Mr.Davis got a divorce but still keep in touch because of the twins and their newborn who was born on the 23rd of December,Hes two now,Jerymiah Artison Davis,Niomi(Yn)Finally finished her online college and has a job as a nurse,Chres signed with a couple of basketball managers and plays basketball for a living and gets payed for it.He decided

Niomi,

"Sorry baby but they got me working the night shift,hopefully i can clock out before 11,if nomore patients come in"I told Chres,holding the phone up with my shoulder pressed against,my ear."Alright baby,if i dont be at the house,im still doing practice for our next game"He told me,i nodded as if he could see me.

"Ok baby-""August,your up now!"I heard Coach B yell in the background.Chres groaned causing me to chuckle,"Go baby before he make you do more than needed"I told him,he groaned even more."But i dont wanna"He said,i knew he was poking his bottom lip out pouting.

"Boy if you dont get off this phone"I told him laughing,we exchanged our 'love u's 'and hung up."Nurse Naris you got another patient"Jody said peeking his head in my office,i groaned before getting up."Alright here i come"I said brushing my hair out of my face.

I got up streching and grabbing my clip board,walking to the waiting room.I placed my clip board on the desk,picking up another one with my patients name on it."Room 312"I mumbled to myself,walking to down the hall.I bumped into somebody,"Sorry,my bad baby"He said,i rolled my eyes at the sound of his voice.

"My name is Niomi,i will fully appreciate if you only call me that"I stated walking around him,for him to only grabbed my arm gently."Look Jerod,Jeremy whatever your name is,dont touch me,what do you want dude?"I asked him,highly annoyed."Its Jeremy and why do you keep dissing me,i only want to take you out"He said smiling.

"I already told you im in a relationship and happy at that,so stop asking me"I said removing my arm from his grip and walking away."Only time will tell baby,time will tell"I heard him mumble to himself.He always had this strange vibe about him,the way he walks,talks,looks.

He just urks my nerve,everytime i denied his request to taking me on a date.He keeps trying harder,first it started with him asking me to him sending me flowers.Like come on dude,really?I reached my patients room,i sighed before walking in."Hi,so you mind telling me whats going on with you?"I asked the man,who was sitring up talking to his daughter.

"I been having these massive headaches and feeling depressed alot of times"He explained to me,i nodded before writing down everything he told me."Which side does your headaches occur on?"I asked him."Mostly the left,then the righr now its all over"He said,i nodded."Well Mr.-"I looked at the clipboard for his name.

"Tony,im going to give you these painkillers and i recomend you also take these depression pills,if it dosent help you might have to do therapy"I explained to him,he hung his head low."Alright thank you"He said."Hey pick your head up,whatever your going through im sure your gonna make it"I told him.

He gave a warm smile,i gave one back in return.I walked off to get the medicine for him,he looked familiar i just couldnt get my mind on it.I walked in the MSSA,grabbing both medication.I walked back into his room,he was telling his daughter something.