24.

Yn,

I got up and did my hygiene sfuff.I hated being in the house all day,just boring and dull.I took a shower nd got out wrapping a towel around me.I was finally off my cycle.I walked out the bathroom only to be meeting my gaze with Chres."Why ya up so early baby?"He asked me,rubbing his eyes.

"I dont know,just felt like getting out the house"I told him,he nodded.I walked into the room,getting out my clothes.I got dressed and told Chres i was leaving.I decided to go visit my mom today.

I was nervous,i didnt know how to tell her that my dad found me and i had brothers and sisters.I wished we was a family,i wish she was here.It was still alil dark outside,i glanced at my phone looking at the time.5:30am.I walked out the door,locking it behind me.

I jogged across the grass to my car,openining the door and getting in.I started the car,pulling off.My thoughts was all over my head,i wanted to know what my mom looked like.I wanted to feel her pressence,i wanted to grow up with her around.I wanted to see her grey hairs,i wanted to hold her.I wanted to see her smile.

I just wanted my mom back,my mind ran across the last time i seen her smile.

Flashback,

"Yn baby slow down!you know mommy cant keep up"My mom yelled laughing,running over to were i was."Sorry ma,can you help me build a sand castle?"I asked her,she nodded.

"So baby your 8th birthday is coming up,what you want to do for it?"She asked me,my eyes lit up.

"Oooo i want a bike!pink and purple,a doll house,party an-"I yelled franticly."Woah,slow down baby,one at a time,mommy cant get you all of that but ill try"She said,i frowned alil.

"How about i get you a doll house and throw a party for your birthday,then on christmas i can get you a bike?"She asked,i nodded my head.She gave me a soft smile,i smiled giving her a hug."My baby,what am i going to do with you?"She sighed running her hand through my long curly hair.

I giggled,her embrace loosened up and she began to tickle me."Mommy stoppp!it tickles!"I screamed out,laughing uncontrolably.She giggled in the process,stopping."Ok where you wanna go next babe?"She asked me,i was still breathing heavy.

"Umm lets go get some ice cream"I told her."Ok sweet pea lets get your toys picked up so we can go"She told me.

Flashback over

I still dreamed about my mom,everyday i still imagined her being here with me.Smelling her scent,feeling her touch,hearing her soft voice.I wiped at my tears as i stopped at a red light."I miss you mom"I mumbled to myself.I pulled off again,heading to the grave site.

I stopped at the dollar store,to get her some flowers they sold.White Roses,she always told me that the White Rose meant purity and rememberance,although she left my side,she would always be in my heart.Remember the good and not the bad,positivity matter most.

I pulled up at the grave site,my heart started beating rapidly.I contained my composure,i grabbed the flowers from the passenger seat.I closed the door and made my way across the damp grass.My eyes landed on my moms grave,i bended down towards the grave.

"Hey mom"I said as i picked the leaves off her grave.I layed my blanket down on the grass,that i found in the trunk of my car."I miss you so much,i found dad,well more like he found me...he uhh-"My voice started to crack as i rubbed across the stone that held her initals.A.N(Anaya,Naris)1969-1998

"He explained to me what happend,he loved you alot Ma',he told me he was looking for me,but could never find me...he has 3 kids,my brothers and sisters,Keno,Adriyana,and Idriyana.Yeaa their twins.Dad gave me your necklace,i cried when he gave it to me,i felt a piece missing..but i realize its not missing,its in my heart"I told her.