25.

Forgive my mistakes in this chapter,i didnt proofread....but back to the story.....,

Yn,

I sat on the couch nd sighed,running my fingers through my hair.My cousins just left,finally i can get some quietness.Leaving my moms grave and seeing Amarie there was a suprise.Like why was she there in the first place and how did she know i was there.

"Chres!"I yelled,he was in the kitchen."Yeah?wassup baby?"He asked,coming in the living room eating a sandwich."Ok so earlier,when i left the house i went to visit my moms grave,and Amarie just poped up,is she following us or some?"I asked but more of a statement.He shrugged his shoulders and sat down.

"I dont know,but she probably was there,because somebody on her side of the family died,dont worry about it,did you say anything to her?"He asked me.I slowly nodded,"More of punched her"I mumbled."You what?!"He asked,laughing."I punched her,but it was a reflex,she was to close and she scared the shit outta me,so i punched her,but i did talk to her"I told him.

"So where you punch her?"He asked disregarding what i just said."The nose,plenty of blood"I told him,he busted out laughing."Shut up,it isnt really that funny"I told him,trying not to laugh."You know you want to laugh"He said still laughing."Ughh so childish"I said getting up and going to the basement.

Amarie,

Fuck my nose hurt,she didnt have to punch me.I was just trying to talk as friends."Ughhh"I groaned in pain,i went to the hospital,they put bandage my nose up,now i have to breath through my mouth.I walked out of the hospital getting in my black mercedes benz.I started the car,pulling off.

Im thinking about stopping at my brothers house.I turned the corner,driving past multiple houses and heading towards his house.

Trinity,

"Moveeee,you play too much"I yelled,pushing Brandon.If i didnt have trust issues,i wouldve been got with Brandon.Hes funny,has a sense of humor,chill,not uptight,he gets me anything i want which i hate,he just my type.

"Un un,i told you i want some and you being stingy"He told me,snatching the bag out my hands and running.

Right now,i was at his house.We decided not to go to the movies and just chill.I had some bar-b-cue chips,Trinity dont share."Give it back!"I yelled,running after him.His house is a nice size,i dont see why he has alot of rooms though.

I jumped on his back making us both fall."Girl if you dont get yo heavy ass of me!"He yelled trying to pry my arms off his neck."Give me my chips then"I told him,he shook his head and turned."Nope but i like this position"He said smirking."Nasty"I told him getting up and snatching my chips.

"You smushed my chips!"I yelled pouting."Awww i sowwy"He said getting off the floor nd kissing my lips."Nope,ione want your kisses,i want some more chips"I said crossing my arms."Here big baby"He said picking me up ans throwing me over his shoulder.

Brandon,

"Ughh put me down"Trinity told me hitting my back,i didnt budge.She tried giving me a wedgie,hell no,i dont do those.I threw her little ass on the couch,she started laughing.She so damn goofy,i layed on her looking in her eyes.

She looked back at mine,and smiled."Baby why you so damn beautiful?"I asked her more of a statement,she shrugged."I dont know"She said softly,i layed my head on her chest."Warmmm"I told her,she started giggling.I smiled and pecked her lips a couple of times.

I heard the doorbell ring,me and trinity looked at each other.I shrugged,"Cmon get up,i have to go use the restroom"She told me,patting me lightly.I got up going to the door,the keep ringing the doorbell."Im coming,damn"I mumbled,opening the door.The devil herself,stood directly in front of me.