23.

Trinity,

We pulled up at I-hop nd Brandon got out the car nd jogged over to my side,opening the door.I slid out closing the door,he grabbed my hand nd i felt my cheeks get red nd my heart rate sped up.Something about him just i dont know,makes me feel special.We sat down nd i looked around the place a little bit.

I havent been to I-hop in a long time."So pooka i wanted to ask you something"Brandon said grabbing my hand,i smiled nd rose my eyebrow."Pooka?really?"I asked him,he nodded.I giggled,"No way im gonna let you call me that"I said,the waiter came over nd took our order.

Brandon,

I really wanted to confess my feelings i had for Trinity but i think its a little to early.I gave to waiter my order nd focused my attention back to Trinity.Her smile was gordeous,"I just wanted to say i really like you Trinity"I said still holding her hand."I really like you too Brandon"She said,i smiled.We talked a few more minutes until the waiter gave us our food.

I have learned alot about her,shes very independent,still in college taking up nursing,shes 18 going on 19,has a nice apartment,she dosent depend on anybody like at all,one time i offered to take her shopping but she quickly turned it down,she said she always depended on her self,i understand she went through a struggle in her life,but if you look at her you would think she lived with out any problems.

Shes not the type of person to talk about her feelings,but i could read her like a book.Something happend to her she dont want to tell me,i just glance in her eyes every one ina while nd see hurt,anger,pain like.Shes been hurt bad but she hides it with a smile.

Im gonna get her to talk to me about it one day.I dont know how but ill get the truth cause every time i ask her about it she shrug it off.I saw her drink some of her orange juice nd look across the room.Her eyes lit up,i looked back nd noticed she was looking at some chick.

"Trinty!"She yelled,"Kennedy!"Trinty yelled back getting up nd running over to the girl.They hugged nd she walked back over to our table."Brandon this is Kennedy,Kennedy Brandon"She said introducing us,i shook her hand,her returning it.Something seemed off about Kennedy,i had this feeling in my gut that she was bad news,but i kept it to myself.

I watched as they conversated leaving me alone.I got on my phone to keep myself company,im feeling alil salty that she kinda just left me on seen.I noticed the waiter coming back with our food,i put my phone away nd started eating.I glanced over at Trinity them still talking,i rolled my eyes nd kept eating.

I dont know why im feeling salty,because shes talking to an old friend.I watched as they said their good byes,"Sorry for taking so long,i just havent seen her in a long time"She said,i nodded."Alright get up"I told her,she looked at me confused."Get up"I told her again,she hesistated but did as i told her.I dropped the money on the table.I grabbed her hand nd we left.

~~~~~

Trinity,

I dont know where he was taking me."Babe where are we going?"I asked him."No where,just sit back baby"He said,i sighed.I knew if i asked any more,he still wouldnt tell me.I shifted in my seat nd got comfy.I closed my eyes thinking about my past.

Flashback

"Baby i want you to meet somebody"My mom said walking in the room.I sat up nd focused my eyes on whoever she wanted me to me.A tall darkskinned guy walked in the room,hand to hand with my mom.I rolled my eyes,this isnt something new.

My mom was on drugs bad,me and my dad tried our best to try to get her off of it,but she just refused nd kept doing it.So we stop trying,after she got so addicted to it,she started bringing different men home,while my dad was working late.I didnt say anything because i felt it wasnt my place to talk about it.She went to rehab plenty of times,but it never helped.