22.

Neko in the media
~~~thursday~~~
3:45 AM

Yn,

These damn cramps havent subsided yet.My hormones were killing me,i wanted sex so bad right now.I groaned getting outta bed,making sure not to wake Chres.I walked through the house in darkness,touching stuff to make sure i dont bump into anything or fall.I felt the cold floor against my feet nd faint snores.

Neko them loud ass,i walked into the kitchen nd flicked on the light.I poured me some orange juice nd grabbed a snack nd cut the light off nd walked back upstairs.As i was headed to my room i heard talking nd giggling.Who the hell up this early?I made my way to the guest room.I opened the door to see Trinity on the phone giggling,she jumped when she saw me.

I climbed in bed next to her listening im on whos ever nd her convo."Who ya on the phone with?"I asked taking a bite into my nutty bar."Brandon"She replied back,i nodded."Tell'em i said wassup"I said,she did as i told her.I got up heading back to my room.

Chres was slightly snoring,i slowly climbed in bed next to him nd laying my head on his chest.

"Baby why you up so early?"He mumble in my hair,he wrapped his arms around me."I was hungry"I said looking up at him."Ok go to sleep baby"He said kissing the top of my head.I ate the rest of my nutty bar nd drunk the rest of my juice nd layed back down.

I closed my eyes but still couldnt sleep,im thinking about visiting my moms grave today.After thinking for a bit,i finally dozed off.

Trinity,

I was on the phone with Brandon."So tell me why you woke me up this early again?"I said into the phone,playing with the hem of my tank top."Because i wanted to hear my baby voice nd plus i couldnt sleep"He said,his morning voice was sexy ass hell.I smiled,"Aww so sweet nd why couldnt you sleep?"I asked."I dont know just alot on my mind"He said.

"Wanna talk about it?"I asked."Nahh maybe when we see each other tonight,ill let you know whats going on"He said,i nodded like he could see me."Alright baby but im getting sleepy"I said yawning."Ok but dont hang up the phone tho"He said."Why not?"

"I wanna see if you snore"He said chuckling,i giggled."I dont but ok"I said plugging up my phone to the charger nd dozing off.I heard shufflingin the back ground,im guessing he did the same thing.

Brandon,

I liked Yn but Trinity had me feeling a type of way i cant explain.We hung out a few times,shes sexy ass fuck,shes got a good personality.Today i was taking her out to eat,nothing fancy just to get to know her better.I really wanted her to be mine,we havent had sex,im willing to wait on that.Im not the type to rush into just having sex,i want it to be when the time is right.

I heard faint snores into the phone,but she dont snore.It was cute tho,i listened alil more nd started to get sleepy,i dozed off pulling the cover over me.

~~~~~

Chres,

I woke up to Yn snoring alil,i smirked nd pressed my lips against her forehead.I carefully moved her off of me nd went to the rest room.I did my business nd headed downstairs,only to see these niggas having a full blown convo."The hell yall talking bout early this morning?"I asked them,they jumped bout hard asf.

"Nigga you cant be sneaking up ona G like that,i shouldve bust as cap in yo ass"Aj said,holding his chest.I waved them off nd layed across the couch,listening in on their convo."Bruh tell me why my baby mama Rihana had duck tape like she was finna kidnapped somebody wife nd shit,she couldve kidnapped me"Aj said,rubbing his hands together.

"No dude Tyrese nd his date came in there looking like two milk dubs,with they shinny head ass"Justin said."Fr tho but they did my nigga August Alsina wrong ass hell tho,talking bout he had on some Thot shoes"Neko said,i was tripping off all them."True but Nicki nd Meek killed they performance"Yn said coming down the stairs nd sitting on top of me.