Chapter 1

No One's POV

Rushing through the early streets of Miami, a black 2015 BMW i8 zoomed by. With the number plate stating "LJ" people knew who it was. The Latina was frustrated because of two reasons. One she knew that she will be stuck in the traffic which will cause her to be late, and two her phone was going off like crazy. the green eyed beauty knew who exactly was calling and texting her, but she still chose to ignore it. Trying to keep her mind of the situation she turned on the radio and with her luck the song suited her situation perfectly.

Lauren's POV

I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches......

Grrrrhhhhh!!!!!Really??!!!!!

Are we serious right now....from all the songs they had to play "stitches" by Shawn Mendes to suit my situation. 

Great!!

Way to start my day.First i will be late for my class thanks to this never ending traffic, and than i had this huge argument with her yesterday, ruining my mood. How many surprises will today bring me???some one up there must really hate me.

As my vehicle halted cause of the traffic light, and i knew this sucker will be red for a long time, i decided to check my phone which was going off like crazy a few minutes ago.

I was not surprised as i saw 50 missed calls and 30 messages as i knew she would not give up until i spoke to her. To be honest i am really angry at her but i know that as soon as i read her messages or even hear her heavenly voice I will be cool as a cucumber. At times my anger will last a few minutes but this time i need to prove my point, that is why I don't want to respond to her

We had a little argument caused by a minor misunderstanding, resulting in me being angry and her apologizing non-stop since yesterday. I did forgive her as my heart just melts by just a single sight of her.

I shook away from her thoughts cause just thinking about her is making my willpower go down the drain, making me miss her angelic voice and those eyes will be the death of me especially those puppy dough eyes she makes when she wants to make it better between us or when she wants something from me. I don't know why my heart becomes weak when it comes to her.

I  shook my head to get rid of her thoughts as I scrolled through my calls notification, ignoring her caller ID but i very well knew that I had this love struck smile on my face just by her  thought.

I scrolled through my business calls, when I saw 5 miss calls from my cousin/best friend Ally.I wonder what she wants?Well dummy you won't know if you don't call her back now would you...

As i was about to call her, the devil herself called me...i gave a little smirk and let my ringtone play for a while just to have a little fun. To be honest i love my ringtone as its my favorite song by my favorite artist Lana Del Rey, but this morning it has been sung way too much.

I've seen the world
Done it all
Had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant
And Bel Air now
Hot summer nights, mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child.....

I gotta answer the call before Ally sends a full military and police search party for me. My cousin is like a mother figure to me. she always cares for me like my mom does, however she does that in school. I slide my thumb across the screen and answered the call.

Lauren: hey Allycat

Ally: Laur....omg, where was your phone? been calling you for ages. i was about to call the authorities to search for you.