Feelings Jam in the Blanket Pile (alternate ending Neko x Dave [red])

Feelings Jam in the Blanket Pile (alternate ending Neko x Dave red])

The next morning Karkat was gone- well, at least he wasn't with me. I pulled myself from the slime and grabbed a towel. I don't wanna life today! I was in one of my grumpy moods and there was only one person that could cheer me up. It's time me and Dave had a feelings jam. After my shower I pulled on some clothes and rushed down the stairs. Gamzee and Karkat lay sprawled out in the horn pile. Guess I wasn't the only one that needed a feelings jam today. I stood over Gamzee until he noticed my presence.

"Sup, lil' mama?"

"I'm chillin with Dave-bro today. I need a motherfucking feelings jam."

"Kay."

"Bye, fuckass." Karkat called.

"Idiot." I stated without turning around.

I walked to Dave's hive-house-thing and let myself in.

"Bro" I yelled.

"Day." Dave stated plainly.

"Get the blankets, it's time for a feelings jam."

"Why is sis grumpy?" Dave asked throwing pillows and blankets in a messy pile.

"I cheated on my kismesis with my pale-mate, then I made black to my kismesis and not once have we argued about my fucking retarded as fuck actions. After we made black we went all red and I don't know whether to feel black or red anymore." I growled.

"Come snuggle with the Strider." Dave said pulling me down on top of the blankets.

Dave and I lay there for hours just talking about shit and by the time we got all our feels out the sun was coming up.

"Guess you gotta stay the night- er morning? Whatever! You can't fucking go in the sun." Dave huffed.

"Did the great Dave Strider just loose his cool?" I asked in fake shock.

"Shut up and go to sleep, Day." Dave hissed.

"But I'm not tired."

"Then how about you let old Strider school you in some classic video games?"

"If by 'school' you mean getting your ass handed to you twice- then sure."

"Don't get cocky, Day."

"At least I have one, Strider."

"Bruh."

"Lawl, just kidding. Hey, where's Dirk?"

"Don't say his name, he's everywhere."

I just gave Dave "the look".

"Do we need to restart this feelings jam? Because I am sensing some hostility towards bro."

"That's because he acts like a fucking parent like dude you're my bro so be a fucking bro. And I am so sick and tired of eating fucking pizza every night- I like other food too!"

"Dave, he doesn't know what else to do. You're his only brother and he just wants to take care of you, but neither one of you assholes knows how to communicate."

Dave and I completely forgot about the video game and restarted our feelings jam. Once Dave got Dirk out of his system we just lay quietly.

"Dave. Dave. Daaaaaaaave. Dave. Dave!"

"What?!"

"Come snuggle meeeeeeee."

"You sound like Serket."

"Ew, don't compare me to spider bitch."

Dave laughed before flopping down on my stomach. I groaned yelling loudly.

"What? I'm snuggling you." I could hear the smirk.

"You're heavyyyyyyyy." I groaned.

He sat up leaning over me.

"That better?" He whispered.

"Noooooooo, you're too close to my face." I whined blushing.

"Cute." He smirked. He brushed his lips against mine and I pulled him into a kiss. It wasn't urgent, it wasn't all that passionate, but it was romantic. Dave pulled away and smirked again. "Guess Karkat's stuck in the black, huh?"

"Wait, are you trying to say you feel red for me, Strider?"

"Maybe." He said kissing me again.

"Flushed for you too, Idiot." I smiled. He held me close and nuzzled his face in my neck. I pulled my phone out and pestered KK.

----locaBaby [LB] began trolling carcinoGenist [CG] at 12:00 am----

LB: LooK KK WHaT i DiD WaS SHiTTY aND i CaNT CHaNGe THaT BuT i STiLL WaNT You iN MY BLaCK QuaDRaNT... MaYBe THaTS SeLFiSH BuT YouRe STiLL MiNe ♠️

CG: YEAH, WHATEVER FUCKASS. I GUESS THAT'S COOL OR SOMETHING. IT WOULD'VE BEEN NICER IF YOU'D DONE THIS FACE TO FACE, BUT YOU'RE AN IDIOT SO I DON'T KNOW WHY I LET MY HOPES UP.

LB: i aM GoiNG To PaiL You So HaRD FoR YouR iMPuDeNCe

CG: I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD SPELL THAT

LB: oH iT iS GoiNG DoWN So HaRD LaTeR

CG: PROMISES, PROMISES. ♠️

----carcinoGenist [CG] ceased trolling locaBaby [LB] at 12:30 am----

"You look angry. So I guess that went well?" Dave asked.

"Yeahup."

Dave pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around my torso. "You're cute when you're mad."

"Shut up." I said blushing furiously. We lay quietly for a while until we both ended up falling asleep.