Stay With Me?

I carefully made my way down the hall and the stairs. My legs felt like they were on fire.

Hey. Kurloz signed without looking back at me.

"Hi." Replied.

He turned back to look at me.

What's up with all the clothes? Kurloz signed.

"Karkat's spending the night." I stated

Kurloz smirked and then winked at me.

"You are the most awkward person ever."

He shrugged and turned his attention back to the video game in front of him.

"Hey, Loz, can you help me twist my hair please?"  I asked as I started the laundry. He nodded and started to twist my hair back so that'd be curly in the morning. He finished in half the time it usually takes me to plait it.

"Thanks, Kur-bro."

No problem.

 I took an awkward step to the left trying to avoid the pain in my legs.

What's with the motherfucking limp?

I looked away hoping that Kurloz didn't see my face flush.

Mother of fuck. I guess Karkat all up and put it down real good.

My eyes widened and I punched Loz in the arm. I limped off towards the stairs while Kurloz rubbed his arm and snickered silently to himself. When I made it back to my room I noticed Karkat laying half asleep in a pile of blankets finishing off and episode of Orange Is The New Black.  I flopped down next to him and he looked over at me sleepily. I pecked his cheek and whispered go to sleep to him before he closed his eyes. I plugged my headphones into my husktop and changed it to an episode of Ghost Adventures; normally I laughed at the show, but this one particular episode was kinda creepy. I slammed the husktop down and ripped off my headphones. Karkat wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I turned around to face him and clung onto his shirt tightly.

"Promise you won't leave me." I whispered.

"Promise."  He muttered. He squeezed me gently and before I knew it I had fallen asleep, but one thought lingered on. Are me and Karkat red or are we black? 

__________________________________________________________________

(A/N) OK so it was kinda short and it kinda sucks, but I wanted to update and I needed a filler chapter. Thanks again for the reads and votes you guys are awesome. Also, If you like creepypasta or stuff that's funny, then check out Creepypasta Comedy by @SimpleLogics she's a great writer, one of my best friends, and one of my biggest supporters so go read, vote, and share her stories as well and I will see you in the next chapter. Bye-Bye! (Anyone else noticing the Markiplier references? lol)