Movie Night

----carcinoGenist [CG] beagan trolling locaBaby [LB] at 9:30 pm----

CG: HEY PERSON I DON'T ACTUALLY HATE

LB: VaSS HaPPeNiN

CG: SO UM I GUESS IT'S BEEN A WHILE SO UH DO YOU MAYBE WANNA COME OVER AND WATCH A MOVIE OR SOMETHNG

LB: SuRe THaT SouNDS FuCKiNG CooL

CG: SO I'LL SEE YOU THEN

LB:YeaH

CG: YOUR QUIRK REALLY FUCKING HURTS MY EYES

LB: LoL WHaTeVeR LoVE You

CG: FLUSHED FOR YOU TOO IDIOT

----locaBaby [LB] ceased trolling carcinGenist [CG] at 9:45 pm----

I threw on a jacket and pulled on a pair of gray converse; I grabbed my bag and tossed in an extra pair of clothes just in case I ended up having to spend the night. I rushed out of my room and tripped down every step.

"You motherfucking okay, sis?" Gamzee asked laughing. I brushed my bangs from my eyes and looked over at him.

"I cracked my wrist." I stated shifting it back into place. Gamzee made a face at the sound of my bones cracking.

"Where you headed, motherfucker?" he asked helping me off the floor.

"Movie marathon with KK." I smiled trying to keep my face from flushing.

"Heh, more like pail filling time." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ew, I am not talking about this with my brother." I grimaced. Besides, it's not like me and KK actually technically filled a pail together. My face flushed a deep purple at the thought- I almost had a nose bleed.

"I gotta go!" I gushed running out the door.

I ran to Karkat's house and let myself in.

"Honey, I'm home." I yelled. Karkat was just coming down the stairs with an armful of pillows and blankets.

"Hey, babe." He blushed. He was working on his tone and choice of words with me. He tossed the blankets onto the sofa.

"Lemme guess, romcoms?" I asked.

"Not really," He stated rubbing the back of his neck. "John helped me pick out some movies that 'weren't so sappy and bad.'"

"Oh, I know! How about we pick a movie from each genre that way it won't be biased." I stated happily.

"Awe, look at you using your brain and big words." Karkat cooed. (A/N: idk why, but I really hate that word.) I socked Karkat in the shoulder. Fucking jerk.

"I was just kidding." he whined. I ignored him. "That really fucking hurt." He pouted. That was the point. Karkat wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "I hate it when you ignore me." He sighed kissing my neck. Don't fall for it Neko. "Neko." Karkat whimpered. Why does he have to be so fucking cute? I sighed and turned around to face him; Karkat smirked and kissed my forehead. "Flushed for you." He whispered.

"Flushed for you too, Karcrab." I admitted hiding my face behind my hands.

"Movie time?" Karkat asked. I nodded and we both picked our favorite movies and spent the rest of the night cuddled up on the sofa.

A/N: this was supposed to be longer and include a lemon, but I got lazy. Maybe next time lol. Anyway, how y'all doin? comment, follow, vote, share-

Gamzee:MIRACLES!

Dylan: DEADPOOL!

Kurloz: *sighs and waves goodbye*