N I N E T E E N.

Z A R A

+

We were at some safe house.

Klaus thought it would be a good idea to have Hope, Elijah and Cami stay here. He's trying to keep them safe, hence the words safe house.

Klaus and Hayley are going to go back to the quarter.

Since Cami betrayed Finn she kind of needs to keep safe. Nobody is going to hurt her as long as I'm here. Rebekah is no where to be found, we honestly don't know where she is.

We had a nice family get together at the cottage in Arkansas but now I don't know where the hell she is. All I know is that Hope needs to be protected and I'm going to protect her with my life.

I wonder if Klaus knows that, I wonder if he could even trust me to protect her. I would hope, but then again he never told she was alive until months later.

A familiar voice took me out of my deep thoughts.

Right on cue.

"Your staying?" He asked me, I was on the balcony staring over at the lake. It was so peaceful, so relaxing.

"Yeah of course." I said while sending him a forced smile.

"I know you, I think you forget sometimes."

He spoke softly.

"What are you talking about?"

I know exactly what he's talking about, I thought he'd let this go.

"Back at the house, when we were taking the picture." He said.

"What about it?"

I sighed.

He looked heated, I know he's upset buts it's the way that I feel.

"Don't ever for a split second think that you are not my daughter." He said. He was staring at me the whole time and all I could do was avoid his stares.

"Klaus were not linked with blood. You just say that because you raised me." I looked over at him.

"That's not true, I raised you so your mine. DNA does not matter."

I sighed.

"I must not have been your daughter if you couldn't even tell me that Hope was still alive." The words just spilled out my mouth. I didn't mean to be a bitch but I'm still not over the fact that none of them told me that she was alive.

I have kept telling myself that I was a shitty Aunt because I just left, never answered anyone's calls or check in. But me thinking that she's dead was a low blow. They should've told me.

He didn't respond. I saw his jaw tighten and I realized that he was pissed.

"Did you not trust me?"

"I thought you weren't mad about this. I thought we explained..." He began but I cut him off.

"No you didn't!"

"Saying that you didn't tell me because her life is in danger because of the witches is basically saying I'm not trustworthy." I hissed.

"Zara your a witch." He said while staring deep into my eyes. My jaw literally dropped and a tear fell from my left eye.

I cannot believe what he just said to me.

Okay I'm a witch but I don't belong to a coven or a group of witches. I'm my own witch meaning I don't have to bow down or devote my life to any witch. He knows that, why is he being like this?

I quickly turned around and headed back inside the house.

"Zara." Elijah said. He must've been ease dropping  because he was right in front of the balcony door.

"Just don't." I said while holding my hand up in front of me. He was reaching out for me but I don't want to be touched right now.

How am I family if you can't even trust me?

A/N: Vote/Comment.