All good things come to an end

Riley POV
IV been living with Michael for 5 months . And it's great ! I actually love him . My family are down the street so I see them regularly . Me and Michael are dating , and he loves me . And the best part is , I'm not being held hostage anymore. I think Calum has given up . I hope he has given up.

RING RING
I go to pick up my phone .
"Hello?" No one answers .
"Hello???" No one again. I just hang up , I bet it's nothing .

Luke's POV
Ever since we lost Riley , Calum has been depressed . He locked himself in his room the 2nd month of loosing her , he only comes to get food then goes back .

Me and Ash hate seeing him like this , he really dose love that girl . He has a little picture of her that he sleeps with it next to him . He sometimes cries at night saying he is sorry and stuff like that , so . Me and Ash are going to get her back , and Michael will pay . I don't mean kill him , cause he is our best friend , but he needs to learn what he has done and has to take some type of punishment .

We called her up so we could track the phone and it WORKED . But she is all the way in England, so I guess we're gonna have to do some traveling . or I could ask my good friend Louis to bring her over , since he coming to Australia next week , I could just get him to come early I guess .

Riley POV
Mike and I are going for a walk down the beach soon , so I go to my closet and pick out a black skater skirt and a black and white daisy crop top oh and I put a whie cardigan over myself to cover my wrists from Michael. I started to cut when we arrived in England , I just feel so alone sometimes, even thou I'm surrounded by people. I hate how I look , I just feel misplaced.

I go down stairs to see Michael in Black skinnys and a green day top .
"You look beautiful " he kisses my forehead.
"I don't feel it"i mutter , not meaning for him to hear it .

"Hey , your beautiful to me , even If you don't feel it sometimes , remember you were born a original , don't die a copy ." he kissed me lovingly .

"I love you smelly" I booped his nose .
"Me ? Smelly? Nah you need a shower stinky , but I love you too weirdo " I laugh at his child like way and grab his hand and we head to to beach .

After a hour walk we decided to walk back , but we bumped Ito one if mikes friends louis so we stopped and chatted .

"sorry" louis spoke with regret laced in his voiceb.
Wait why is he sorry ?
"For what ?" Miles asked
"This " and out of know were This Louis guy brings a rock to Michaels head , Making him pass out .

I gasp and immidiatly go to help Michael , but this Louis guy held me back , tieing my hands behind my back.

"No please let go , I need to help him"i was begging him .
"Sorry love but you need to help some one else " help someone else ? like who ?
He dragged me to a van along with Michael , he chained Michael up , proberly because he wouls brake out of rope. I was crying my eyes our , continually begging Michael to wake up .

2hours later .
Michael began to stir in his sleep , signalling he is waking up .

"Oh god Michael please wake up" his eyes shot open as soon as he heard my voice . He saw me ,tied up with rope and went to help me. But stopped when he realised his hands were chained up .
"M-m-Michael I'm scared "
"Come here princess" I scooted over to him , which was hard since my hands were tied .
I sat in his lap , crying into his chest , hoping everything was going to be ok .

1 hour later
Louis came into the back with two needles , I knew he was going to inject us , and before we could fight it he jabbed it Into us and everything slowly turned black .

My eyes shot open because of a nightmare. . I looked around and I was in a externally comfy bed . I got up and went to the door , but stopped when I heard shouting .

I walked out the room. Following the shouting .
"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER , DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU PUT ME THEOUGH"

I slowly walked into the room it came from .
There I saw Michael and -

"Calum?" His head shot towards me ....