Look what you made me do

Riley POV
It was like a riot began , everyone screaming , running round , trying to get away from this - this monster . Calum looked at me like I was dead meat ,I'm serious , if looks could kill I would be six feet under.

I hid under the table when he went into his bag to find something . But then I heard gunshots ,and everyone went quiet .

He killed no one . He shot the ceiling to he everyone's attention .

"RILEY I MEAN IT COME OUT" He screamed making everyone one jump . I stayed still, hoping the police would come and help us all . But Calum grabbed a toddler and held the gun to his head. His little cries broke my heart.
"RILEY. I MEAN IT COME OUT OR ILL BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT!" I saw the mother of the child sobbing on the floor, pleasing for me to come forth. I couldn't just watch this helpless innocent hold get killed , because of me .

I slowly crept out from under the table , everyone's eyes shot towards me . I felt ashamed . I don't know why , but I really did. Calum started to smirk and put down the boy before walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist , making sure he had a good grip on me . I was crying so badly now , I just want to go home.
"Calum please I-if you care , just let me go . "
He laughed a sickly laugh , like he generally found my begs funny .
"Mine" he whispered in my ear ,it gave me goose bumps .

He turned round to everyone else in star bucks ..
"I can't leave you all here, you have seen to much"
Ohno , he is gonna take them .
"No no Calum don't bring them , they have a life you can't " tears still flowing down my face.
"Oh beautiful , don't worry " he kissed me cheek making me cringe like hell.
"I'm not taking them, I'm gonna kill them" I gasped and started to try and get ou of his gip .
But it was no use , one by one he shot all of the innocent people in the room .
"Look what you made me do" he whispered. While I continued crying . This was my fault. I should have thought this threw .

Out of know were a boy around Calums age popped out from under the table , hittin Calum on the head,making him pass out, him dragging me down to the floor with him.(the boys pic is above) I looked up at him , he held our his hand for me to take .
"Who are you" My voice was so quiet ,just a over a whisper.
"It's ok , I'm here to save you I'm Paddy "I grasped onto his hand as he pulled me out of Starbucks , but before we reached the only exit , 3 boys blocked the exit , Michael Luke and Ashton ...

Hey , I'll update when I have 100. Followers
on twitter I know it's a lot but there is over 500 reading this , so if you all follow we can get more .🔴 thx