They need me

(Warning there is suicide in this part , don't read if it triggered you 💜 I'm always here for you if you need me 💙Don't suffer in silence)

Calums POV (Yay)
After mine and Riley's "descussion"I couldn't stop smiling . She loves me ,and she can't deny it . I took her to bed cause it was getting quite late .

And now I'm casually sitting on the couch , just flicking threw the TV . Lookin for something to watch.

Nope. Boring.What the hell . But then something caught my eye. A picture of Riley . ON THE NEWS !!!

I turned the sound down carefully listening to what it was saying .

"Please bring my big Sista home . My mommy said she couldn't live with out her , now mommy in heaven , she ed it was to much ."

Riley POV

IV been in the corner of the room watching the TV , Calum thinks I'm asleep . But I'm bored so I just walked downstairs , but I hear my name on TV. and stopped to see what it wS.

"Please bring my big Sista home . My mommy said she couldn't live with out her , now mommy in heaven , she ed it was to much ." My little Sister Bonnie sniffles .

M-m-my mum , is d-d-d-dead? My world started to spin . They need me ,Bonne and Dad. My head was aching , ever thing was a blur. I don't know what I was doing but I ran to the door, tryi to pull it open ,but it was locked ...

I started to sob and sob and sob even more . I was still tugging at the door handle , I knew it was locked ,but I kept pulling , hoping it would just open for me .

Calum POV
I heard crying and sobbing. Riley!

I followed were the sobbing was coming from , it lead to the front door. There I saw a broken Riley sobbing on my door step .

I wrapped my arms around her in a soothing way , but she continued to pull at the door.
"Shh baby " I cooed
"S-he is dead , she died because of me , I should of been there " she continued to sob ," I need to get home "

"No Riley , shh it's ok your not going anywhere "

"T-they need me Calum " she continued crying and sobbing .

"It's all my fault " She cried.
"Shh it's not your fault if anyone's it's mine " I tried to sooth her but that was a bad idea.
"YOUR RIGHT IT IS YOUR FAULT IF YOU HADNT OF TAKEN ME MY MUM WOULD NEVER OF COMMITED SUICIDE ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!"
I just stared at her . Yeah she is right , but I had to take her , I love her , I couldn't let her just slide into someone else's arms . I just can't let that ever happen , EVER.

I slowly stepped into the kitchen and grabbed a needle. Don't think I'm gonna hurt her , I'm not. I'm just gonna inject her with it , all it will do is make her forget the last half an hour .

Riley POV
I looked towards Calum , tears still falling from my eyes. He had A NEEDLE! I scooted away from him , but my back hit the wall . he injected me with whatever was inside ,I soon only saw darkness ...